Chapter 69-cont.

Casey pov

I told her " I will call your brother and let him know. Are you feeling ok? You need anything first before I go call your brother?" She said " I'm fine. You can call my brother." I smiled at her and called Antonio to give him an update and told him we will be home then. We got home I took Gabby up to bed and told her "Now don't get out of bed I will be right back. Im going to go talk to your brother. If you need me you yell for me." She nodded her head as her heavy sleepy eyes started to close to go to sleep. I thanked Antonio and stuff and he left. Desiree asked " Daddy is mommy okay?" My heart melted "Sweetie mommy is fine. Remember how we told you mommy has a baby in her belly well the baby is sick which made mommy sick so she has to stay in bed for a while. You want to go up with me to check on her." Desiree said "yes daddy." I said "Gabby are you sleep. Desiree came to make sure you are ok. I told her the baby is sick so you are sick so you have to stay in bed for a while." Gabby said "Desiree mommy is okay I'm just sick like daddy said. Here come lay with me just watch my belly dont lay or sit on it. It will hurt your baby brother or sister. " Desiree Layed next to Gabby and Gabby held her.