chapter 83-cont.

4 weeks have passed
Dawson pov

Our normal shift schedule is 24 hours on and 48 hours off well today is Matt and I's second day off so shift tomorrow but today is April 12th the day of my ultrasound appointment and we get to find out the gender of the baby. As we gave Desiree her lunch and waited for my brother to get here to watch Desiree while we are at the doctor's. Matt asked " Gabby I thinking about having christie and violet come over to visit after our appointment since its nice out and maybe go to the park. " I said "yea that sounds great." We looked at desiree she had a huge smile on her face because she was excited. I said to Desiree " Desiree are you excited to know whether you are going to have a baby brother or sister?" Desiree said "yes mommy. Im really excited. " matt said to Desiree " what do you think it is a boy or a girl." Desiree said " I don't know. I want a sister to play dolls and dress up with but it would cool to have a brother." There was a knock at the door I went to open it. It was my brother I said "Hey Antonio. Nice to see you." He said "yea same. How have you been feeling? " as I walk him to the kitchen I say " good. Actually im excited. Thought I would have lots of morning sickness like I did with her but I dont just those first couple of weeks. I think this pregnancy is going better than the first. " he said " that's good." Desiree said " hi uncle Antonio. " he said "heh kiddo. Come give me a hug. I missed you." She ran up and gave him a hug and kiss. He said "I love you." Desiree said " I love you too uncle Antonio. "