chapter 77-cont.

Dawson pov

As Antonio Desiree and I sat in my bed all finishing our breakfast Antonio took Desiree with him downstairs to help him with the dishes. A couple minutes later I heard Desiree say "Daddy!" And Matt said " Hi sweetie. " Desiree said " I thought you had work?" Matt said " I do have work. Im at work right now see the fire truck outside. I just came to see mommy for a little bit. Why don't you stay here and help uncle Antonio with the dishes while I go see mommy. " she said "ok." So I knew Matt was here. He came into the bedroom. I said " I guess someone was excited to see you." He said "yea I guess so. Did you eat anything? How are you feeling?" I said " yes I ate some toast and orange juice. And im feeling better not nauseous or anything just better than what I have been. But I just feel a little week that is probably because im stuck in bed and my body is used to moving more than this." He said " well next week you have an ultrasound. Bed rest will be over before you know it. Hopefully. " he sat on the with me. Then he gave me a kiss on the lips and I gave him one back. He said " I love you." I said " I love you too." He said "I should get going." I said " yea. Be safe. I will be counting down the hours until you get home. Love you." He said " I'll be safe and counting down as well. I love you too." He gave me one more kiss then went back to shift.