Chapter 8-cont.

Dawson's phone rang she answered hug up put the phone down silently trying not to wake casey

Dawson pov

Matt rolled over and looked at me and said " morning beautiful! " "morning" I replied. "Babe I just got a phone call from my brother Antonio turns out we won't be able to move back into the apartment they are going to be multiple additional investigations so we have to meet him today at noon to go to apartment tell him what we need like clothes and such then they have to search through everything then they will give it to us but have to find a new place." I said. He replied, "ok that is ok we will find a place don't worry...ok ... I love you!" I answered, " ok I love you too." ( they kissed then got up and ready for their day) " Gabby I am going to get a shower quick I will meet you downstairs in a bit to join you and brett for breakfast." matt said. I replied, " ok sounds good." I went downstairs into the kitchen to find brett making breakfast. "Morning gabby where is matt?" Brett asked. I replied " morning and he is getting a shower quick before he comes down." "Ok no problem." Brett said. " hey brett um my brother called this morning. Matt and I have to go meet up with him at noon for stuff and turns out we need to find a new apartment and we will so don't worry about us staying here especially since I'm pregnant. Just wanted to give you the heads up." I said. Brett replied, " ok but dawson if you and matt need a place stay for a while even if the baby is here and you guys need a place you guys can stay here i don't mind I love the company since i live alone, and besides that way I can help babysit if you guys need a babysitter at some point and don't worry about paying me anything u guys can stay here for free its the least I can do." I said, " awe thanks brett but we will try a find a place and I will let Matt know too but worst comes to worst we will use your offer it means alot thanks." Brett said," no worries." I yelled up the stairs to matt making sure everything is ok. " I'm here I'm fine let's eat." Matt said. We ate and Matt and I went to meet my brother told him what we needed and went back to Brett's place.