Chapter 62- cont.

Casey pov

I heard Antonio yelling from downstairs I told him to come upstairs. I thanked him for babysitting at the last minute. I told him we would keep him updated. I helped Gabby up off the bed to get downstairs and into my truck. Then we went off to Chicago Med. We got into the emergency room and we had a great surprise her doctor was Jay Halstead's brother will. We knew Jay and Will because Jay works with Antonio. He asked what was going on and since gabby wasn't in the mood to talk much I just told him. I said " Well she is nine weeks pregnant and woke up with nausea which we knew was normal and about an hour pasted and she said she had pain in her lower back like cramping so here we are." Will said " Okay well we will run some blood work and do an ultrasound to make sure the baby is okay. Gabby is it ok if I feel your stomach to make sure the cramping is only in your back?" She nodded yes. Will said "if it hurts to bad for any known reason tell me to stop." She just nodded. He began to feel for cramping. Will said " well I don't feel cramping in her stomach but let's still run the blood work and ultrasound. I will back in a minute after they draw blood to do the ultrasound. " I said " okay thanks Will."