chapter 79-cont.

Dawson pov

We are at the appointment waiting for the doctor to come into the exam room. Desiree is still like half asleep which means she isn't fully awake which is good for now. The doctor finally came in the room and asked "hi gabby how are you feeling?" Then we told her everything that has happened she was shocked. Then she said" well lets take a look. Is that your first?" I said "yea that's Desiree. Desiree come stand here by daddy want to see her baby brother or sister?" She got up ran by Matt. Matt was holding my hand and temped to picked up Desiree at the same time. once dr. Toni had the baby on the monitor I heard the heart beat I was relived. Then she showed us the screen and we all showed desiree where to look. She couldn't believe that was her baby brother or sister that was inside my stomach. The doctor printed off some pictures and said "Everything looks good. I think you had muscle spasms which is normal. And since u said they stopped a week ago. They were just muscle spasms. You can go back to work the check out desk will have your papers and make an appointment for four weeks and you will be able yo find out the gender then. No heavy lifting. And remember your due date is November 28th. " we thanked her made an appointment and went home.