Chapter 6-cont.

Dawson pov

It is probably around late morning and Casey and dawson are still sleeping.

"Knock knock. .. casey, dawson? Are you awake yet it is almost lunch time?" Said Brett. I woke up to the noise I replied to her "yea I am awake I am getting up give me a minute I have to wake up Matt we will be out in a bit." Brett replied "no problem take your time just wanted to see if you guys were awake and ok." (Brett walked away from the door into another room) ( dawson sat up in bed) "matt ... babe wake up it is almost lunch time we have to get up." I said. Within that casey woke up looked at me and said " morning beautiful did you sleep well?" I replied " yea I did ... can we still go to the hospital and make sure the baby is ok before we tell anyone else about me being pregnant? " Casey answered "yea sure anything you want babe." (They kissed) within that we got up and got ready for our day. On their way to the door Brett saw us and stopped us " morning guys I thought you guys were never going to get up and I am glad you are ok casey where are you guys going?" Dawson replied "morning and we are just going to my brother's house to visit my niece and nephew and stuff I promised him I would come with matt that's ok right?" Brett replied " yea that's fine it is your family you don't need my permission to go see them I was just curious since you guys just got up no biggy go have fun have a good time I will be here when you guys get back I am just going to lounge around and watch tv." Then casey and I walked out the door and drove off to the hospital. They waited in the er after telling the doctor everything that had happened. Then a couples minutes later the doctor came in the room with an ultrasound machine to check the baby. Then the procedure started. Dawson asked the doctor if everything was ok if the baby was still alive. The doctor told them baby looks fine the baby has a heartbeat and showed them the ultrasound image and told them since you just found out that you were expecting I would get a obgyn and make an appointment but it was a good idea to come get checked after everything that happend. Dawson and casey were thrilled and went back to Brett's apartment.