Chapter 11-cont.

Dawson pov

The alarm went off that morning we woke up and got ready for work. Got into the car and drove to work walking into work holding hands. We got to the common room and chief walks in " everyone meeting room now" chief said. We did as ordered. With that the meeting started chief said "ok well to start welcome back matt and I'm glad your ok. Second our pic chilli has unfortunately quit being said that leutinent casey do you mind giving up your candidate for a couple shifts to be pic?" Matt replied, "sure chief." " yea I don't mind." I said. Chief said " good then dawson will be pic and brett obviously you are still paramedic and everything else is normally basically they way things were before dawson was candidate. You all are dismissed. " I walked to matt and said "Matt I think we should go tell chief about um you know baby." I said silently. Matt replied, " yea let's go talk to him." Matt and I walked into chief's office. I said " chief we have something we need to tell you well basically me I guess well I'm glad to be pic but im pregnant and Casey is here because it's his and we thought we should tell you together. " chief replied, " well congrats to the both of you that's good news and um I have an idea you guys aren't engaged and well now pregnant ... you guys can get married and be parents and both work here because i did research since you are not on truck anymore gabby if u decide to stay on pic permentally you guys can get married and be parents and won't breaking any rules even though it was within a house but it's if a married couple both work together on ambo or truck or squad in your case casey is on truck and your on ambo so it works so you guys aren't in the hot seat feel free to do what ever and even tell the rest of the house if you want." Matt and I said, " wow that's great news thank you chief and yes I will permentally stay pic on ambo." And matt and I walked out into the common room. Matt said," guys can everyone listen up for a minute gabby and I have an announcement we just found out the rule about married couples is different I'm on truck and gabby just took permentally pic on ambo so if we want we can get married and stay at 51 so with that said gabby wants to a say something. " I pulled out my engagement ring out of my pocket and put it on my finger and said " well matt and I have been engaged engaged a month now (showing my ring by holding up my hand) and on top of that and getting married I'm pregnant. " Seconds of silence went by then every starting cheering and saying congratulations and everything it was great.