Chapter 5- cont.

Dawson pov

About an hour later of being in the er they discharged casey because he was fine they couldn't find anything wrong since we have to wait for my brother and the intelligence unit to clean up the apartment and take the body out and stuff . I told casey that he is staying with me in Brett's apartment and I already asked her and it was fine and he agreed to stay there with me until his apartment was ready. Since everything that just happened I am still pretty shaken up even though we are in my room I can't seem to calm down and I need too it isn't good for the baby too much stress and stuff can result in a miscarriage which I do not want. Casey changed into comfortable sleeping clothes and layed in my bed for some sleep it is almost 5am so thank god we don't have shift tomorrow. After matt got comfortable in my bed he scooted over and said "gabby come lay next to me we both need sleep." Since I knew he would keep after me until I would lay with him I just layed in bed with him . He said to me "gabby I am fine you are fine we do not have shift tomorrow so we can sleep and you need to relax and calm down we both know too much stress ans stuff can cause a miscarriage and I am pretty sure we both don't want that. " within that he put his arm around me and held me close to him and wouldn't let go so I would relax. He was rubbing my back and kissing my forehead every once in a while. After about an hour he could tell I still wasn't relaxed so he said to me "gabby you aren't relaxed yet what can I do to help you relax?" I replied " I don't know matt... I am calm down about everything that happend tonight but I keep thinking about the baby about what if I was stressed too much during the whole time Antonio and them were trying to find you what if the stress from then already killed the baby?" Casey said to me "the baby is fine and the baby will be tell you what since I know you just found out about the baby last night and you don't have an obgyn appointment tomorrow ... tomorrow morning after we are dressed and stuff I will take you down to the hospital to have them check the baby and if you want your brother can come with us if it makes you feel better?" I replied "yea lets go to hospital tomorrow but just you and me ok?" Casey answered "ok." Then I moved around a little in his arms to get comfortable since he hasn't moved his arms from the time we got in bed. Then Casey took his other hand and started rubbing my stomach like people do then while rubbing my stomach he said" hello in there I am your daddy and I love you so very much and so does your mommy ... your mommy is here with me too." I almost started to cry just knowing how excited matt was about the baby and how he already loved him or her. I said" matt you are so sweet ... I love you" he said " I love you too." (They kissed) and they both finally fell alseep after a long night.