Chapter 4-cont.

Dawson pov

I saw casey in the er and said " oh my god matt are you ok? You had me scared and worried." he replied " gabby I am fine Antonio told me that you came to the apartment and that's how he found me and such but there had to be a reason why you came to the apartment because I know you did not know about all of this until you got to the apartment so what is going on?" She replied" well since you and Antonio are here I mine as well tell you even though I don't think it's a good time anyway remember at work how you asked if I was ok and I said yes just a little under the weather. Well when I was at Molly's tonight I realized something and took a test and turns out im pregnant and you are the father I understand if you aren't ready for a child yet and I probably have to transfer because of all of this but if you really don't want the baby I will raise it myself." Casey said " gabby that is great news i am thrilled and yes you might have to transfer but we will figure something out we will talk to chief ...ok?" She said "ok" Antonio said " oh my god sis are you seriously pregnant? " I said " yea" he said " oh my god congrats I can't believe I am going to be an uncle!"