Chapter 54- cont.

Dawson pov

I sat on the exam table while Matt held my hand. The doctor came in said " well first congrats on the baby and second congrats on the marriage. " I said " Thank you Dr. Toni." She said " do you know how far along you are?" I replied "Not really I took a home pregnancy test two weeks ago." She said "okay let take a look." I can tell Matt was excited his grip on my Hand got tighter. I looked at him and said "Matt your crushing my hand I thought I was supposed to squeeze your hand if I needed to. " he said " oh sorry im excited. " I said " yes I know." His grip loosened. The doctor asked " This is your second right? " I replied "yes." She put the cold gel and wand thing on my belly. She said "hear that. That is your baby's heartbeat. " then she turned the screen and said " if you look right here at this little blob for right now that is your baby.And you are five weeks." Then she gave me a towel to dry my stomach. And said " Everything looks good make another appointment for four weeks from today and your perinatal meds will be at the counter when you check out just tell them you have to pick them up." I said "ok thank you." I made a appointment for February 27th and got my meds and we went to shift.