Ch.1

Mya in media!

*Chris*

Everyone knows who I am so I'm not even gone get in that. I'm C-Breezy I make all the ladies scream. I love woman and I love having sex. I'm not a bad person. I love my girl Mya but then again I care for my other girl Jaden.

I've been with Mya for two years now. She's my ride or die and I'd die for her. She beautiful, flawless, smart, and funny. But then again Jaden is wonderful. She can work wonders on a brother. I've been with her for about 5 months now.

I feel bad for cheating on Mya but every time in try to break things off with Jaden she does something to make me stay. Mya and I live in Los Angeles California and Jaden lives in Florida so whenever I need to see Jaden I tell Mya I'm going to the studio or on tour so she won't be suspicious.

"Baby are you in here?" Mya says coming in my private studio we have in our house.

"Yeah." She walks in looking sexy as hell.

"Baby you look good." I say licking my lips.

"Thank you. I was wondering if you wanted to go to out tonight?"

"I can't babe. After I get done here. I have to fly down to Florida so Tyga and I can work on a beat for out new song."

"Oh." She says looking down. I hate seeing her sad. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her onto my lap.

"Chris what's going on? It's like you don't want to spend time with me anymore."

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just always working. You choose to be with me knowing the conditions of being with a celebrity. I'm trying to make us a ton of money so I can put a smile on the beautiful face." She blushes looking down. I grab her face and make her look at me. I kiss her gently.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." She says getting up and walking out the room.

My phone goes off. I pick it up and check it.

Jaden: baby are you still coming?

Me: of course, I'll be there first thing in the morning.

Jaden: let me know what time so I can pick you up.

Me: alright I will.

Jaden: I love you

I couldn't even respond. I am in love with Mya but Jaden is bad ass. She can do somethings that'll have a nigga head going crazy. I couldn't leave her and I won't ever.