Ch.28

*August*

I'm so nervous. I've spent weeks planning this. I want everything to be perfect for Tasha because she deserves it. I'm just happy I get my family. I know the baby's not mine but I'll still love him or her. We can always try again. Chris walks in with Harmony.

"Man are you ready?" He ask.

"Yep just waiting on her." I say.

"I'm really happy for y'all."

"Thanks."

Harmony reaches for me. Chris nods giving me permission to take her from him. I grab her and she grabs my beard yanking it.

"Shit!" I say. Chris glares at me.

"Sorry man." I say. That shit hurt. She claps and starts laughing. I can tell already that Imma love kids.
"It's time." Chris says.

"Alright I'm so nervous."

*Chris*

So basically Tasha walks down the aisle thinking she look good. August crying like a pussy ass nigga. That's one thing I won't do when Mya and I get married. I ain't gone cry. They say their vows witch wasn't even all that. Yay they're married. Where's the food? A nigga hunger than a mofo.

Mya walks over to me with Harmony. She looked so beautiful. I walk over to her and hug her.

"I can't wait to marry you baby." I say.

"Me too! I'm so excited! Are you gonna actually help me plan?" She ask.

"Does helping plan mean giving you my debit card?" I smile. August and Tasha walk up to us.

"We about to roll out." I say.

"Thanks for coming y'all." August says. He hugs Mya then daps me.

"Congratulations!" Mya says.

"Thank you!" They both say. August pulls her towards him and kisses her.

"I love you baby." He says.

"Love you more." She says. They walk upstairs. You know what they about to do.

*Mya*

Once we arrive home. Chris carries Harmony in. I follow close behind. I've been feeling sick lately. I wonder if it's all the junk I've been eating.

I pull out my phone and look at my calendar seeing I'm 1 month late. Oh shit. I always keep pregnancy test around the house. I go to the bathroom and get one. I wait 10 minutes for the results.

I go back in the bathroom and pick it up. I put my hand over my mouth and cry. Chris walks in.

"Baby what's wrong?" He ask. I show him the test. He smiles and I smile back. They were tears of joy.

"We're having a baby Chris." I say.

"Another one. That's amazing baby girl." He holds me in his arms.

"The only thing that's missing is marriage." I say.

"Do you want to get married before or after the baby?" He ask.

"As soon as possible." I kiss him.

"So I'll give you one month to plan the perfect wedding."

"Chris I can't plan a wedding in a month."

"Mya you already started planning and you're almost done so.... really we don't need a month."

"Are you sure? You're ready to settle down with one woman?" He looks away shrugging.

"I wasn't  sure 3 years ago but I am now because I'm spending the rest of my life with the beautiful, loyal, smart, funny, most amazing woman I know." He says. He picks me up carrying me to our bedroom as I kiss him. Chris is so sweet.

*Jaden*

Life has been going good for me. Trey has been there for me. He's been a great friend. He took me out the other night and we had fun. He's here now of course. It's like we can't stay away from each other.

"What are you thinking about?" He ask.

"Just you and how amazing you are." I smiles at him.

"Jaden I want you to move in with me." He says. I choke on my juice. He laughs.

"Are you ok?" He ask.

"Yeah are you?"

"I'm good."

"You just asked me to move in with you out of the blue. What's up with that?"

"I feel close to you. I like you a lot. You're staying in this hotel room alone and I'm always here so why not?"

"You're crazy. Trey this is to soon."

"I'm not trying to make you be with me. I just want to keep an eye on you."

"Why because you think I'm crazy and will try to kill myself again?"

"No because maybe I want to wake up and see you every morning."

"Is that the best you can do?" He leans and kisses me passionately.

"That's the best I can do. Now get your sexy ass up and come home with me." He says.

*August*

Today was amazing. Tasha and I made love then fell asleep. I'm so happy. Even though Trey is the father of her baby I still love her though. I wake up and don't see her next to me.

I walk around the cabin until I see a piece of paper on the kitchen counter.

Dear August,

I'm so sorry for leading you on and doing this but I can't do this anymore. I do love you but this marriage was a mistake. You was my fun for when Trey wasn't around. This is his baby and I'm his woman. I can't be with you anymore. I hope you forgive me but I'm going back home where I belong.

Love Tasha