Ch.32

*Chris*

I feel bad about flipping out on Mya like that. I love that girl to death and sometimes it makes me do crazy things. I need to go apoloizge. Right now I'm sitting at the park just chilling. What are you doing Chris? You have a beautiful daughter and a loving woman who would do anything for you.

Go home. Most mean would kill for what you have.

"What you doing here alone handsome?" A voice says. I look up seeing Diana.

"Do you remember me Chris?" She ask. I just stare at her. She looks exactly how she did in high school except better. She was my first real girlfriend.

"Yeah I remember you Diana." I say getting up and giving her a hug.

"You look good girl." I say pulling back.

"Thank you. You look good too boo." She says. I stare at her.

"Chris?" She says waving her hand in my face.

"Huh?"

"You still look at me how you use too." She smiles showing her beautiful white teeth. I chuckle nervously. I've always had a soft spot for her.

*Mya*

"So are y'all breaking up?" August ask me while I continue to pack my stuff.

"I'm not breaking up with Chris."

"Then why are you leaving?"

"I just need some space."

"Space?" He gives me a confused look.

"From him. He needs to realize how good he has it."

"What if he never does Mya?"

"August that man loves me. He'll come back. I got faith that Chris will change."

"Mya I'm worried about y'all."

"There's nothing to worry about. August we're gonna be fine just like you and Tasha." I smile at him.

"Tasha?"

"You heard me August. I know you're hurt but you still love her."

"She hates me though." He looks down.

"She loves you. She's just confused about what she wants."

"So Chris is confused?"

"No Chris knows what he wants and that's me. He just doesn't realize it yet."

"Alright. You sure you don't want to just stay with me?" He ask.

"I don't know. When I moved in with Trey things changed between us." I look down thinking about Trey. We haven't spoken since I walked in on him and Rihanna.

I thought we could make it work but I was wrong. Sometimes I wonder am I good enough for Chris? Chris could have any woman in the world but yet he chooses me and honestly I don't know why.

"Mya I want y'all to stay with me. I'm lonely in that big ass house."

"If it's not gonna be a problem?"

"Of course not. I'll watch Harmony during the day while you work. It works out." He smiles.

"What would I do without you?" I hug him.

"I'm like your big brother. I'm suppose to protect you." He grins holding me in his arms.

I pull back whipping tears from my eyes.

"It's gonna be alright ma. You and Chris are going to work this out. He's probably on his way now."

*Chris*

"Remember that time we snuck out when your parents wouldn't let me see you?" I ask her. She starts laughing.

"How can I forget? I couldn't walk the next day."

"Yeah because daddy put it on ya." I start grinding against her ass playfully.

"Yeah you did that night. I'll admit." She smiles grabbing my hand.

"I'm so glad I ran into you Chris."

"Me too." I smile.

"I miss you." She says walking towards me. Her breathing picks up as she leans towards me kissing me. I pull her closer pressing our bodies together.

I missed her too. She was my first love. She was and is still special to me. Her lips move in sync. I grab her ass lifting it a little. She moans in my mouth.

Mya will be there when I get back home. She ain't going no where.