Ch.11

*Chris*

*3months later*
*Means Mya and Jaden are both 6 months pregnant*

I still can't believe Mya left me. Tyga and I have been working real hard on my new album F.A.M.E. I wrote this song it's good too. I just don't know who I wrote it for. I'm not officially with Jaden we're just friends now and she's fine with that.

Mya still lives in my house. She moved back in because I practically beg her too. Jaden stay here too only because she's pregnant and I want to keep a close eye on her. Plus that way I can take care of both of them at the same time. Mya and Jaden are cool with living with each other they just hate me.

"Chris!" Mya yells.

"Yeah baby?" I say coming into her room.

"Can you get me some ice water please?"

"Sure bae I'll be right back."

"Chris!" Jaden yells.

I walk into her room.

"Can you get me some ice tea please?"

"Yeah sure whatever you want."

I run downstairs and fix Mya her ice water then Jaden her ice tea. A lot of people may think I'm crazy but I want both these woman happy because well I love them plus they're carrying my children.

I take Mya her ice tea and Jaden her ice water. Ugh shit that's wrong.

"Chris, I asked for water." Mya says.

"Oh right sorry baby." I take Jaden her ice tea and Mya her water.

"Chris can you come here?" Jaden ask.

"Sure baby what's up?" I say.

"Can you rub my feet? They hurt." She says making a pouty face.

"Yeah honey." I chuckle.

I start rubbing her feet.

"That feels so good." She says. She looks so sexy even pregnant. I want to kiss her but I can't. I told myself that I wouldn't make a move on either of these woman until my children are born.

I've gone soft. I promised myself that my players days are over. I think I'm ready to settle down with one woman but which woman? I'm so confused. After I got done rubbing her feet I washed my hands and came back and sat next to her.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"I'm great, and Chris I want to thank you for taking care of me." Jaden says.

"I told you I got you." I hug her. I love Mya more but the more I'm around Jaden the more I fall for her.

"I'm about to go to my momma house. You need anything while I'm out?"

"I need some chocolate. Any kind is fine."

"Alright I got you girl." I kiss her forehead then I upstairs to check on Mya.

She was watching tv.

"I'm about to go to my moms house. So you need anything while I'm out?"

"Umm I can't really think of nothing but if I do I'll let you know." She says not looking at me.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes Chris you say this everyday." She scoffs.

"Yeah and every time I do say it you never say it back. You know you love me."

"Yeah alright bye, tell your mother I said hello."

"Alright bye baby." I kiss her forehead.

*Jaden*