Ch.3

*Chris*

Jaden continues to kiss all over my face. I grab her ass squeezing it making her gasp letting me slip my tongue in her mouth. I worked my tongue in her mouth winning our tongue war. I lifted off her shirt throwing it to the ground. I then undo her bra and throw it to the ground. I start to squeeze and massage them. She pulls her pants then her panties off. Then she rips my clothes off like an animal. She strokes my dick then after takes all my in her mouth not breaking eye contact with me.

This is so sexy how she just taking control. She just keeps sucking, licking, and bobbing until I come in her mouth. She swallows it all. She pants kisses all over my stomach and chest. It felt so good. She gently slides down on my dick. She moves her hips fast bouncing up and down. My eyes roll back, my toes curl. It felt that good. Now do you see why I can't leave this girl? After I come and she does she gets off me and walks to get in the shower but I wasn't finished yet.

Once she got in the shower I climbed in after her. I grabbed her and lifted her up against the wall. She grabbed the top of the glass. I spread her thighs burying my face in her wet pussy. She threw her head back moaning.

"Fuck Chhhrriisss!" She scram. I stuck my tongue inside her pussy making love to her with my tongue. After she came I replaced my tongue with my dick. I pounded inside of her with no mercy.

"Deeper Chris!" I went deeper as I sucked on her breast.

"Ugh fuck! Faster daddy!" I went faster and deeper. Pounding inside her. Her legs shook. She finally came. I put her down and we washed each other up. We make our way to the bed. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you Chris." She says.

"I love you too baby." I didn't mean it. I couldn't not say it with her sleeping next to me. Over the phone or through text that's ok. It's funny because all I'm thinking about right now is what Mya's doing.

I gently get out the bed once she fell asleep and stepped outside and called my baby.

*Mya*

"Trey stop playing!" I say as he continue to poke me.

"What?" He says laughing.

"Stop for real!" I giggle.

"So whatcha cooking?" He says hovering over me.

"Some new Italian dish. I be cooking new stuff when Chris is not here."

"Why?"

"Because if I like it then I cook it for him but if it's nasty then he never tastes it."

"Hmm. So y'all thinking about having a baby soon?"

"Uh no, I mean I want kids but I need that rings first." I say putting my finger up.

"Y'all should."

"You should with Tasha."

"Tasha doesn't want kids. I do though. I love her but I feel like something's wrong with her."

"Like what?"

My phone rings. I go in the dining area seeing I have 10 missed call from Chris.
I tap his contact calling him back. He answers.

"Mya I don't called you like 10 times!"

"Calm down I'm cooking."

"So you didn't hear your phone because you was cooking?"

"Trey and I were talking and I didn't hear it."

"Well next time hear it."

"Asshole!" I hang the phone up.

"Hey what happened? I heard asshole." Trey said coming towards me.

"Chris is just being at asshole! There's been plenty of times he's called me and I didn't answer but I told him you was here and he was like well next time hear it. Then I was like asshole."

"Hey are y'all alright? Be honest."

"Yeah Trey we're fine." I lie again. I can feel this distance between me and Chris. I just don't know what it is.

"Come here." I walk towards him and he holds me tightly.

"Everything's going to work out. Just give him time." He whispers.

I nod. That's why I love Trey he always knows what to say. I have no female friends. All my friends are guys because bitches be fake. Niggas keep it 100.

His phone rings.

"Yeah baby I'll be home soon.

???

"I'm over Mya's house."

???

"I'll pick it up on the way."

???"

"Alright bye baby." He hangs up.

"You sure you alright?"

"I'm fine. He'll probably call back apologizing."

"Alright well Imma get home to future wifey."

I giggle.

"Bye Trey."

"By Mimi."

"That's not my name." I say closing the door.

Chris finally calls back. I answer.

"Baby I'm really sorry." He says.

"It's ok Chris. I know you're stressed working on this new album. I should've picked up."

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah I know."

"I'm doing everything I can for us babe. For our family."

"What family we don't have no kids."

"We will soon wait till I get home Imma tear that ass up." I could tell he was smirking.

"Can't wait baby." I giggle.

"Chhhhrrrriiisss!" I hear in the background.

"I gotta go baby bye." Before I could say anything he hangs up. Who was that?