Ch.19

*Rihanna in media*

*Jaden*

"Chris I think I already know what it is." I say looking down.

"You do?"

"Yes want to spend more time with your baby and Mya. I completely understand." I say sitting up. He looks down.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask him.

"I uh... I'm just upset, I know how much you wanted this baby." He says.

"I'm just glad you get your daughter. I would love to see her if Mya's ok with it." I say.

"Of course, once they release y'all tomorrow I'll see if we can swing by." He says.

"Come here baby." I reach my arms out to him. I move over as he climb in the bed with me holding me. He finally falls asleep.

*The Next Morning*

*Trey*

I'm still pissed about seeing Mya and Chris making out. I love Mya with all my heart. It seems like every time I'm good to a woman she treats me like shit we'll not anymore. I'm Trigga and I can have any woman I want. Imma show her. Technically we're not together because she said a lot while she was in labor.

So Imma mess with her a little. I already got someone coming over to help with my plans. I knew the moment Mya saw her she would feel insecure because it was Rihanna. Rihanna and I were fuck buddies but I broke that off once I got with Tasha.

She'll be over here once Mya gets home. August offered to pick her up and bring her home so I can get everything ready. August and I are talking again but I don't know if I could ever forgive him for me. I only forgave him for Mya.

I do miss my bro though. That was just some fucked up shit he did to me. I haven't seen Tasha in a while but I have a feeling that when August brings Mya home he'll bring that slut. I just want to know why she did it. I can't help but wonder what could August possibly give her that I couldn't? I really don't trust him around Mya to be honest.

August has always been a player but he looks at Mya like a sister so that I'm about 95% sure I don't have to worry about that. There was a loud knock on the door bringing me from my thoughts. I open it to see Rihanna in a slutty outfit, hair down, and light make up. I will admit even though I'm love Mya she looked sexy as fuck right now.

She walks in all sexy like switching. Y'all may not know but under all them clothes Rih got a fat ass. I need to remember my plan before I slip up. I'm just trying to make Mya realize what she got at home.

"You ready for this?" She says as she starts to suck on my neck. Normally I wouldn't let no female give me a hickey but for Rihanna I'd do anything my knees feel so weak right now. If y'all only knew the things this girl did to me.

"I'm just trying to make Mya jealous." I say backing away from her. I could feel TJ waking up. I need to stop this. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. She pushes me on the couch and climbs on top of me straddling me. I was all the way hard now. I know she felt it to because she moan as she grinds against my erection.

The only thing that separated us from having sex is my pants and boxers and her panties. I hadn't had none in a while. I was super horny. Trey what are you doing? You're suppose to be better that Chris and August. Aye a man has needs. She lifts my shirt off and starts to kiss all over my tattoos.

I groan and let her do her thing. I want her so bad and she knew it. She slides her panties off. She sticks two fingers inside her wet sweet pussy fingering herself on top of me. I love watching a woman pleasure her self. It's so sexy.

She takes her fingers out and puts them in my mouth. I suck them clean. I need this. I need her. Am I making a mistake? After we were completely naked she slids down on my very hard dick. She was so tight. She rides me slowly while kissing my chest. I loved this. I closed my eyes and pictured it was Mya.

I hear the front door open but I didn't even care. I groan and grabbed her breast massaging then gently. I hear a baby crying and that's when I opened my eyes to see August and Mya standing there watching us.