Ch.22

*Jaden in media*

*Jaden*

Im still pissed at Chris. I can't believe he left me here alone after I just miscarried. I honestly won't have any kids with Chris until we're married. It wasn't meant to be.

Right now I'm washing dishes. I hate this house. This is the house him and Mya lived in. The bed they slept in. He made love to her in that bed. I can't stay here no more.

After I go done washing the dishing. I pack me a bag. I'm not even gone do the whole letter thing. Imma just leave. This man doesn't give two fucks about me.

*Chris*

"Move in with me." I say to Mya.

"Are you crazy or stupid?" She ask.

"I'm crazy for you." I smile at her. I still love this woman. I keep going back and forth with who I wanna be with but honestly I'm confused. I want them both.

"Chris go home to your woman." She says. I pull her closer to me.

"I love you Mya. Trey cheated. Come back home where you belong. I'll kick Jaden out." I say.

"Trey and I were never together. We just lived together. Really though?" She says hopeful.

"Yeah, I'll do anything for you." I pull her onto my lap. She leans and kisses me. This is no ordinary kiss. It felt just like the first one. Every time I kiss this woman. I fall more and more in love with her.

She deepens the kiss putting her tongue in my mouth. She puts her hand on my dick and starts to slowly rub it. I was already hard. I want to fuck her pussy up. I know we have to wait because she just has my baby.

"Mya stop." I pull away.

"What's wrong?" She ask.

"We can't. You just had a baby."

"Who says we have to have regular sex?" She says smiling.

"What are you saying?"

"I want you to take me home and hit that shit from the back." She licks her lips. I smile at her. I still don't think we should but I'm down. After we pick up Harmony we head home. Jadens ass has got to go.

When we arrive her car was gone so I'm assuming she got the message. After I put Harmony down I walk into the bedroom to see Mya completely naked and let me just say her body looked sexy as fuck. Jaden's baby body looked better but I'm happy with what I got.

She binds over poking her ass out for me. I walk over to her and start to slowly kiss down her back. She shivers to my touch. I undress myself. I rub all down her body. I grip her breast squeezing it. She moans.

I put the tip in teasing her.

"Fuck! Don't play Chris." She moans.

I ram the rest of me in her. I go deep stroking her. She throws that ass back. I pull her hair hard yanking her neck back. After we both cum she pushes me onto the floor. She sits her ass back on my dick riding slowly. Every time I hit it from the back I bind a girl over. This is the first time I've done it like this.

When Mya's really horny she will do anything. She continues to throw that ass back on me. I reach up and grab her breast. I hear Harmony crying through the baby monitor. I groan as she gets up. She puts her robe on and walks to Harmony's room.

"She's so beautiful." Mya says feeding Harmony. After she burps her and changes her. She puts her pacifier in her mouth and puts her to sleep. Mya is already a good mother. I just hope I'm a good father. That means leading by example. I don't want my little girl going through what I put Mya and Jaden through. I'll probably beat a niggas ass if he hurt my baby girl.

I need to do this tonight. I'd had it planned for a while. Once we walk back in the bedroom. I get down on one knee and grab Mya's hand.

"Mya I'm so sorry for everything I did to you. I want to make us a family. You gave me a beautiful daughter and you gave me your heart. I know it will take a while for you to trust me again but trust and believe that I do love you. I took you for granted. I know now what I have and I want to be with you and only you. No more cheating. Will you please marry me?" I say. Tears form in her eyes.

She shakes her head.