Ch.15

*August*

Did I hear her correctly? Did she just ask me to stop being friends with my only homegirl? A girl that's always had my back, someone I can count on, my family? This bitch must have lost her damn mind.

"Excuse me what did you just say?" I ask.

"I want you to stop being friends with Mya!" She shouted.

"First if all you need to lower your damn voice in my fucking house. And secondly that shit ain't happening." I say walking out the kitchen. She follows close behind me.

"Why August? Are you fucking her or something? You just said you'd do anything for me." Tasha says.

"Really?! Mya's my fucking best friend. No I'm not fucking her. Why would you even ask me that?!"

"Because she's a hoe! She was trying to get with Trey while she was with Chris and now she wants you!"

"Aye na I told you to lower your fucking voice when you're talking to me. Mya is not a hoe. You talking about her having me and Trey at the same time but that's what you fucking did!"

"You promised never to throw that in my face. I love you August and the moment we met I knew I had to have you. I just don't want to lose you to her."

"You won't babe, I'm here. I'm not going no where." I grab her hands trying to hug her but she pushes me away.

"What's your damn problem now?!"

"I don't believe you!"

"You know what I'm done! I can have any bitch I want but I'm still chasing after your dumb ass! Get the fuck outta my house!"

"Fine!"

I'm so fucking mad. I don't even look at Mya like that now Trey on the other hand does. I already ruined my friendship with Trey over her but I will not give up on Mya for her. I gone call Mya and let her know just how crazy Tasha is.

"What's up Boi!" She answering laughing.

"How'd the ultrasound go today?" I ask.

"It's a girl! I'm so excited. Trey and I have so many ideas!" She squeals.

"Trey? You know Chris is the father right?"

"Yeah I know, he'll be involved to. Trey and I are living together which means my daughter will be around him so yes we have ideas."

"So y'all like together?"

"We'll not exactly."

"So y'all just fucking?" I laugh.

"No, we are just taking things slow."

"That's good. I knew y'all were meant for each other." I chuckle.

"I hope things work out too. What's wrong with you?"

"How you know something's wrong?"

"Because I know you Auggie. Now tell me."

"Tasha wanted me to stop being friends with you."

"Why? What you say? Are you gone do it?"

"Calm down ma. I told her fuck naw. Then I broke up with her ."

"Oh sorry Augg. I hope I'm not the reason."

"It's cool. She'll be back." I smile.

"Well alright I have to go. Trey stop!" She giggles.

"I'll let y'all love birds get to it." I chuckle hanging up.

*2 months later*
*Mya*

"Trey stop." I say as he continues to kiss me neck.

"You told me to kiss you. You taste good Mimi." He says still kissing my neck.

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"I want to take you out."

"I don't know babe. I'm very tired."

"Come on, I want us to go on our first official date." He smiles at me.

"I would love to go on our first official date but I can't fit any of my really cute dresses."

"Baby you look sexy in whatever you put on. Now go get your sexy ass dressed." I get up and he slaps my ass. I love Trey so much and I'm glad Chris and I are over.

"Trey which color purple or green?"

"The green babe."

After I put it on. I wear my hair down, put on on golden heals, and walk out. Trey had on a green button down shirt, with black jeans, and some green and black Jordan's. I'm really horny right now and with the way he's looking I'm so wet.

"You look beautiful." He say walking towards me.

"Thank you, you look very handsome."

He leans and kisses me.

"Uh! Uhhhhhh! Mmmmmm!"

"Are you alright?" He stares at me strangely.

"Yeah I'm just really horny."

"After you have your baby, I'll take care of that." He whispers in my ear. I shutter feeling his cool breath on my neck.

We get in his truck. He takes me to a real nice restaurant. He helps me out the truck.

"I told you I got it ." I say.

"I'm just trying to help."

Once we go in I instantly see Jaden and Chris. I really want to go somewhere else but if Trey sees that it bothers me he'll think I'm jealous. Which I'm not it just makes me uncomfortable because even to this day I still can't believe Chris chose her over me and wrote that song for her.

When Trey realizes what I noticed he motioned me in the other direction.

"Come on babe." He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

I walk away with him.

*Chris*

I decided to take my baby out today. She wanted to get out the house and I'll do anything to keep a smile on her face. She'll be having my baby boy soon and yes she's having a boy. So I'll have a Christopher Jr. and I'm not sure what Mya wants to name our daughter but I hope she consults with me about it.

Speaking of Mya I noticed her staring at us when her and Trey came in. I still feel bad about the way I did her but I always wanted Jaden since the first day I met her I just didn't know how to break up with Mya.

I want to go say hello but I know Mya will just make it awkward.

"Babe would you excuse me I have to go to the restroom." Jaden says.

"Sure." I get up helping her out her chair. She got me whipped I'll admit that. Nows my chance to go say hello to Mya. I haven't seen her since the day of the ultrasound and that was two months ago. I walk over to they're table.

"What's up y'all." I say approaching them.

"What's up man." Trey says dapping me. Mya looks down.

"Hello Mya." I say bending over so she could see me.

"Oh hey Chris." She says not making eye contact with me.

"Well I just came to say hi but I'll let y'all get back to-

"Ahhhhhhh!" Mya screams.

"Mya baby what's wrong?" Trey ask.

"Baby?" I say confused. Something told me they was fucking around. I knew it.

"I think I'm aghhhh!" She screams again. Next time I knew I saw liquid on the floor and all over her dress.

"She's going into labor." Trey says.

"No shit!" I say.

"Chhrrriiiiisssssss!!!!" I hear Jaden scream from the bathroom." I run back there and open the door.

"Oh shit!" I say.