Ch.31

*Jaden*

Trey and Chris are fighting over me. I still can't believe it. Chris made his choice when he choose Mya over me. I'm honestly not mad about it anymore because Trey really cares about me. That I do know.

August finally gets between them break the fight up. Chris was acting crazy and Trey was completely calm. Trey's eye was swollen and Chris's lip was busted. I honestly can't say who won. At first it was Trey but then Chris came back so I don't know. Tasha was over there laughing her ass off.

That's one thing me and Mya got in common is that we both hate that hoe.

I helped Trey up and took him inside the house closing the door behind us. I went and got my first aid kit and started to clean his cuts.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine. I just can't believe I let that nigga get to me. I have everything I want."

"Oh do you?"

"Yes I do. I have a woman that really cares about me and that I'm crazy about." He pulls me into his lap.

"I really do." I lean and kiss his forehead then his cheek then move slowly to his lips. He pulls me more onto him to where I was straddling him. I start to grind on him.

He groans in pleasure. He unzips my jacket. I didn't have on a bra. He instantly puts one of my breast in his mouth. I moan throwing my head back moaning. He takes his tongue and runs it down my chest to my stomach.

He lifts me up carrying me to the bedroom. He starts to suck on my neck. He stops and looks at me.

"Are you ready for this?" He ask.

"Yes, give it to me Trey!" I moan because his fingers were already inside of me. He connects his lips with mine and remove his fingers and replace them with his dick which was really big.

I moan in his ear as he grinds in and out of me going deeper and deeper.

*Chris*

I walk in the house pissed off. Mya walks in behind me with Harmony. She was sound asleep. She took her upstairs then came back down with her first aid kit.

"Baby are you ok?" She ask concerned whipping my lip.

"I could've killed that nigga."

"Calm down Chris."

"No! He just wants everything that's mine! He's a bitch ass nigga!"

"What do you mean everything that's yours?"

"That nigga wanna be me." I think about it. Mya can't know that it pisses me off that Jaden was there with him. I could handle Jaden being with anyone else but that nigga.

"Chris your main concern shouldn't be Trey and Jaden. It should be us and our family." I give her a crazy look.

"What the fuck are you talking about Mya?"

"You got jealous because Jaden is living with Trey."

"I don't give a damn about Jaden."

"Chris I'm not stupid. You were laughing at August but then when Jaden walked out your whole facial expression changed."

"Mya baby. I love you. I don't want Jaden." I look at her and grab her hands.

"Chris I know these things but you don't have to lie. You can be honest with me."

I roll my eyes. Why can't she just drop it. Being honest really isn't my thing. I love Mya to death. Being without her never felt right. Seeing Jaden and Trey changed something. I hate seeing them together.

I want Jaden to move on with someone and be happy but not that nigga. I'll never admit it to Mya or anyone. My pride won't allow me to.

She puts her hands on my shoulder and sits only lap straddling me. She makes me look at her.

"Chris tell me the truth. I'll be honest with you."

"About what?"

"I was jealous."

"What the fuck so you mean?"

"I mean seeing Trey and Jaden together drove me crazy."

I just stare at her. Why the fuck would she want Trey when she got me?

"You still want him?"

"No Chris. It just bothered me a little considering that Trey was my friend and couldn't stand Jaden. It just feels wrong."

"Why the fuck are you marrying me for then?!"

"Chris I-"

"No I don't wanna fucking hear it Mya!" I get up and leave.

*Mya*

Am I jealous of Trey and Jaden? No I'm not. I want Chris to be honest with me. I can tell by the way he's acting. I've been with this man for years. I know him well enough.

I don't know why even try with anymore. How can I marry a man who can't be honest with me? Maybe it's time to finally leave him for good.