Ch.5

*Mya*

Today's the day. My baby's coming home. I'm so excited. Chris said he wanted us to go swimming. I don't know why. Honestly I'm horny and I wanna just stay in the house all day having sex.

I put my golden swimsuit on. The one Chris said is his favorite. I curl my hair and put on make up. I want to look extra sexy. He finally walks in.

I sit on the bed all and cross my legs waiting on him to enter the room. He comes in smiling hella hard.

"Can daddy get some love or not?" He reaches his arms out.

I run up to him and jump on him wrapping my legs around his torso. I start kissing him all over his face.

"I missed you so much girl." He mumbles against my lips.

"I missed you too." I continue to kiss him.

"Let me get showered and I'll meet you outback by the pool." He puts me down before slapping my ass.

"Alright baby." I jog downstairs going to our private indoor pool. Trey calls.

"Hey Trigga!" I say smiling extra hard.

"What's sup girl? I take it Chris is back?"

"Yeah and Imma tear him up!" I lick my lips.

"Alright I know we close and all but I didn't need to know that."

"You should be happy that I'm happy. I haven't got none in like 2 months."

"I haven't been getting none either."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Tasha's been kinda distance lately. She's always tired and don't feel like having sex and when we do have sex I can tell she ain't feeling it. Do you think it's me?"

"Of course not Trey. She's always working. The modeling job ain't no joke. Either that or she's pregnant."

I hope so. I want some babies."

"I want Chris to plant one in me ." I giggle.

"Well I'll let you go so y'all freaky asses can do what y'all do." He laughs

"Well actually Chris is on the shower so we can talk until he gets down here."

"Down where?"

"To the pool. We probably gone have sex in the pool."

"Y'all some freaks!"

"Whatever don't hate Trigga."

"Oh I meant to tell you. Tasha's sister Jaden just moved from here from Florida and is having dinner with us tonight could you and Chris maybe come?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't really like Jaden."

"Again why?"

"She just I don't know there's just something about her."

"We'll have see but now Chris is coming so I'll talk to you later."

"Alright oh can I ask you something real quick?"

"Yeah hurry."

"Have you met Augg's mystery girl yet?"

"No I asked him about her. He said he'd introduce me to her. He wouldn't even tell me her name."

"Oh really? I know he seeing someone because of his goofy ass smiles."

"Well I'll talk to him again but I have to go Chris is trying to pull me in the pool." I giggle.

"Alright girl bye. Love you."