Ch.21

*Trey*

All I know is I'm having a fun ass time when I see Mya punching the shit out if Rihanna. I instantly get up putting my boxers on. I grab Mya off Rih. I will admit it was a close fight but Mya won.

I knew she hates me now. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm a man and I haven't had none in months. August sat Harmony down and walked back inside.

"Mya you cool?" He ask her looking at me.

I know this nigga ain't gone judge me when he was fucking my girl behind my back.

"I'm good, thanks Augg."

"Call me if you need anything." He hugs her then leaves. I'm so scared right now. What if I lose the best thing that's ever happened to me? She stares at me for a while before she grabs Harmony's car seat and walks upstairs not saying anything.

I follow her. I have to make this right. I really do love this girl. She can't leave me. I'm ready to settle down with her. Maybe if I explain to her she'll let me explain. I walk upstairs to see her in my bedroom packing her stuff.

I wrap my arms around her tight holding her.

"I'm not letting go until you let me explain." I say. She sighs. I can hear her crying.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I love you. Please just let me explain." I say.

She's still silent. I need to hear her voice.

"Baby please talk to me." I beg.

"I have things to do. So if you'll excuse me I'll take my daughter and we'll be on our way." She says. I let her go. She continues to pack. Harmony starts crying. I pick her up cradling her in my arms. She stops crying and smiles at me.

Mya whips her tears taking her out my arms.

"Baby please!" I say.

"Please what Trey?"

"Give me another chance." I say.

"That's the same thing Chris said and then when I actually thought about it he chose Jaden over me. So no Trey I will not put myself through that again."

"The only reason I even had her over here is because I saw you kissing Chris." I say. I whip some more of her tears.

"You saw that?"

"Yeah. Baby when I saw that it shattered my heart. Y'all looked like the perfect family and honestly I thought y'all were getting back together. I'm sorry. I would never hurt you like that on purpose baby. Please forgive me." I get on my knees putting my face against her stomach. Holding her. I feel tears going down my face. I really do love this woman.

"Trey I need some space. If you really love me you'll give that to me." She says.

"If I really loved you then I'd fight for you." I say.

"Trey look at me." She says. I stand up looking at her.

"August and I were talking on the way over here and I was going to give us a try then I walked in and saw that. It broke my heart. It's a big difference between sharing a kiss with you ex who you still love than having sex with some hoe who means nothing to you." I nod. She's right. I fucked up pretty bad.

"So where do we go from here?" I ask.

"Now? We can't be together after that."

"Just stay here. I got Harmony's room fixed up and ready. Please just stay with me." I beg.

"I did that with Chris and he ended up choosing Jaden and I was ass out. I have money so I'll buy me a condo but as for thought I'm staying in a hotel."

With that she grabs her bags and Harmony and leaves. What can I do to get this woman to forgive me.

*Chris*

"Who was that on the phone Chris?" Jaden ask coming up behind me.

"That is not your business." I say laughing at her facial expression.

"I'm serious. Who was that?" She ask again.

"That was actually one of my home boys. He wants to go out tonight to shoot some pool." I lie.

She looks down. I know she don't want me to go. My phone vibrates insinuating I have a text.

I look down at it seeing her. I text her back telling her I'm on my way.

"Chris?" She saying knocking me out of my thoughts.

"You're really going out after what I went through yesterday?" I see tears in her eyes. Oh shit.

"Baby don't cry. I'm sorry ok. I haven't been out in a while."

"You're such a selfish bastard!" She says.

"Really? I'm selfish?! Look at everything I've done for your spoiled ungrateful ass?!" I say. She's really starting to piss me off.

"Wow! I took your cheating lying ass back when you cheated on me with her!"

"Technically she was the main chick and you was the side chick." I say shrugging it off. She just stares at me with this blank look on her face. I knew then that I fucked up.

"Baby... " I start. She only turns around walking away from me. I leave the house and go to the park. I still can't believe I said something like that to her. I'm such as asshole. I continue to walk when i see Mya sitting on the bench. The first thing that went through my head was why was she out and she just had a baby and second where is our baby? I walk over to her.

"Mya you ok?" I ask her sitting next to her.

"I'm good." She saying dismissing me. I move closer to her.

"What's going on ma?" I ask.

"Trey and I are over. I moved out."

"Where's Harmony?" I ask.

"With August." She says.

"What happened?"

"I walked in on him and Rihanna fucking." She says letting a tear escape her eye.

"Woah!"

"I know right. I beat her ass."

"Naw how did he tap that before I did. I heard she can do wonders with that mouth."

She glares at me.

"I'm sorry baby. Come here." I wrap my arms around her hugging her.

"I have an idea." I say.

"What?"

"Move in with me." I say.