Ch.33

*Mya*

I'm moved in with August. I'm glad I have friends like him and Trey even though me and Trey aren't there anymore. I didn't want things to be like this. I gotta teach Chris a lesson. He needs to realize what he has.

"Are you sure about this Mya?" August ask setting up my room.

"I'm sure. I love Chris but he plays to many games." I continue to unpack my stuff.

"Yeah he does but as a man I know he loves you. He's just confused." I give him a weird look.

"What do you mean by confused August?"

"Chris is not ready to give up his man hood. He loves pussy too much for that."

"So you're saying he'll never be faithful to me."

"Mya listen a man has to realize stuff on his own, not be forced to."

"So what are you saying?" He chuckles.

"I'm saying that if he loves you like he says he does he'll fight for you and if you love him like you say you do you'll forgive him. It's just that simple."

"Mhmm Tasha got your ass soft."

"No I'm just a man so I know what Chris is going through." My phone starts playing Sex by Chris himself.

"He's calling me. Should I answer?"

"Nope not the first time he'll call again." I let it go to voice mail. I hope August is right and Chris fights.

*Chris*

Why the fuck ain't Mya answering the phone? I want her to stop playing games. I walk in the house to find her and Harmony not there. Where would they be this late?

I call her again, no answer. I've called like 10 times. Where the fuck is she? Someone knocks on the door, I open it seeing it's August.

"What's up man." I dap him.

"I need to talk to you about Mya." He walks in. She better not be fucking another one of her nigga friends.

"What about her? She not answering my calls. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with her."

"Calm down alright."

"Don't tell me what to do nigga. Where the fuck is she and my daughter?!"

"Alright since you wanna be a asshole I was gone help yo dumb ass but now I'm not." He starts to walk towards the door.

"Alright man damn. I'm just worried about her. She hasn't returned any of my calls and she's not here."

"Chris Mya feels like you take her for granted." I give him a confused look.

"Is she staying with you?"

"She wants to be left alone. She needs space."

"I don't know if I can give her that man."

"If you want her back you will. The last couple of weeks of my life has been hell I just want y'all to get right."

"So how long should I give her?"

"A couple of months."

"Aww hell no! That ain't happening. I thought you was gone say a week. What about seeing my daughter?"

"I'll bring her whenever you want. Just give Mya some space."

"I'll try but it ain't gone be easy." I rub my fingers through waves and sigh.

"Tell her I love her and kiss Harmony for me."

"Alright man I'm out."

"Thanks man for real. Take care of them. Imma get my self together." He smiles before leaving.

*Trey*

"Baby you home?"I say walking into the house.

"In the kitchen."

I walk in to see her cooking. I walk up to her and wrap my arm around her and start to kiss her neck gently.

"Well hello Mr. Neverson." She giggles.

"Mhmm what you cooking baby?"

"Chili." She try's to get me off her but I ain't moving.

"You think I can put some of this on you. That's the only way I'll eat it."

"Trey you so nasty get some bowls boy." I get some bowls staring at her ass the whole time. I lift her on the counter and start to take her shirt off.

My phone rings.

"Hello." I groan into the phone. Jaden sucks on my chest.

"Trey!!! I'm going into labor!! Please hurry!!" Tasha screams.

"Where are you?"

"At my condo please hurry!!!!! There's a lot of blood Trey I'm scared!!!" The phone hangs up.