Ch.30

*Chris*

I'm so pissed off. We just found out that Mya is pregnant again and was just about to have some celebration sex but August had to call and ruin it. I'm honestly so sick if this Tasha shit. If the bitch wanna fuck two niggas then let her do it. I could give two fucks.

I understand why they fighting over her though she's bad ass. Aug told me she sucks it good. Mya rarely gives me head.

"August what are you doing here?" Tasha ask.

"I came here to get you." He says. This nigga is straight up whipped. It's so obvious that this bitch don't want him.

"Why?" She ask with a disgusted look on her face.

I snicker. Mya elbows me.

"What?! It ain't my fault he acting like a pussy." I whisper.

I start to die laughing. My smile fades when I see Jaden walking outta Trey's house. What the fuck is going in here?

"Tasha why the fuck would you marry me knowing you wanted to get back with Trey?" August says.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do things like this. I loved Trey to death. I never stopped. I knew when we got together that this couldn't be something real." She says.

"Alright then cool. Give me my damn ring back. Imma real nigga. I ain't about to cry over yo stupid ass!" He screams.

"August calm down." Mya says. I roll my eyes. Seeing Jaden here really annoys me.

"Yeah calm down." Trey says. I start to laugh again.

"Chris shut the fuck up!" Trey says.
I start laughing even harder.

"First off nigga you shut the fuck up. Watch who you talking to for one." I clear my throat.

"Second Tasha only want you now because all you do is be a pussy ass nigga." I say.

"That's why Mya wanted me and why Jaden is living with me now right." He snickers.

"Mya used your sorry ass. We all knew that wouldn't work. Nigga your nasty ass fuck all my leftovers."

"You jealous. I got it like that."

This nigga is really testing me right now. Imma be honest I can't stand the fact that Jaden's here right now. Mya walks up to me.

"Babe you alright?" She ask.

"I'm cool. I'm about to whoop his ass."

"No you're not. Come on let's go." Mya says trying to pull me off.

"Alright baby let's go." I kiss her forehead and start to walk off.

"Naw stay Chris and tell me how I'm a pussy but that's the reason you can't keep your girl because you can't keep your dick outta others women's pussies." Trey says.

"You know what?! I never liked you. You were just waiting in me to mess up so you could fuck Mya. You was suppose to be her friend but instead you took advantage of the situation." He says back.

"You must love my leftovers." I chuckle. You always chasing them. Now you with Jaden. That's a damn shame."

"Nigga you just mad because you still want her." Trey says. I will admit I hate the fact that Jaden is here. I got what I wanted though and I wouldn't trade Mya for the world because she hold a nigga down.

*Mya*

I wonder if Chris is jealous that Jaden is here with Trey. I really hope he isn't. The last thing I need is some more shit.

"Tasha you are fucked up for doing August and Trey like this and if you wasn't pregnant and I wasn't I'd beat your ass right her right now." I speak up saying. Trey scratches the back of his head.

"Congratulations Mya." He says.

"Thanks."

"And Trey if you keep talking shit Imma beat your ass." Chris says. August just stands there and stares at Tasha as if he wants to kill her. I walk up to him.

"August come on." I try to pull his arm but he pulls away from me.

"I'm not leaving until this bitch gives me my ring back." He says through gritted teeth.

"You can have your cheap ass ring. I don't want it." She takes it off and throws it at him.

I reach down to pick it up. I put it in his hands and hug him.

"I'm so sorry August." I whisper in his ear.

"I'm fine girl. Go home and get some rest." He says.

"Not until I know you're ok."

Chris walks up to us.

"Aug man I'm sorry. You my nigga and I shouldn't have been laughing at you. Tasha is just a nasty, lying, dick sucking slut. It's not your fault you fell for her. I know what it feels like to fall for a hoe." Chris says.

"Who the fuck you calling a hoe?!" Trey yells.

"Nigga I already told you to shut the fuck up!" Chris yells back.

"Trey please calm down." Jaden says.

"Naw who the fuck you talking bout man?!"

"Nigga I already told you go sit you pussy ass down." He says calmly.

"Or what?! You on my motherfucking property!" He walks towards us.

"Trey please calm down." Jaden says.

"No because this nigga talks a lot of shit. You hurt Mya and Jaden. Two women I care about." He walks even closer and punches Chris hard in his face. Chris jumps back up and punches him back. They just start throwing punches.