Ch.29

Just so everyone knows the setting is L.A. California. August and Tasha got married in Colorado. Everyone lives in L.A.

*August*

I reread the letter like 10 times before it hit me. What the fuck just happened? Did this bitch just marry me just to leave me? Why would you do something like that? I call her, but it goes straight to voice mail.

I call Mya. She picks up on the first ring.

"Hey August." She answers laughing.

"Chris stop!!!" I hear her say.

"Hurry up and get off the phone." He says in the background.

"Sorry about that August." She says.

"You're good."

"Oh my god guess what?!" She says.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!" She squeals.

"That's great Mya." I say.

"And also guess what else?!" She squeals.

"What?"

"Chris and I are getting married by the end of the month. He was talking about you being the best man and I was gonna have Tasha be my matron of honor! I'm so excited!" She says.

I let a tear escape my eye. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for Mya and Chris. They deserve this. Mya is my best friend and has been through a lot. She deserves to be happy.

"August you still there?" She says.

"Yeah I'm here."

"Why are you calling me anyway? Shouldn't you be spending your honeymoon with your wife?"

"I'm happy for y'all Mya. I really am." I manage to get out.

"August is everything alright?" She ask. Of course she knows something's wrong. That's one thing I know for sure. Next to my momma, Mya is the only woman that loves me.

"No." I let more tears run down my face.

"What's wrong? Are you crying?" She ask.

"Yes." I choke back my tears. Some people may say I'm a pussy but I love Tasha. I have no idea what's going on.

"Do you need me to come up there?" She ask.

"No you're pregnant and have a baby at home."

"I'm on my way. I'll be there in a few hours." I know she got my back.

"No Mya I'm coming into town. I got some business to take care of.

*Trey*

"Is that the last box?" I ask Jaden as I carry all her stuff inside my house. She was sitting on the couch. I told her she didn't have to do nothing. I like to spoil my woman.

"Yeah that should be it. Do you need me to get my bags?" She ask.

"No girl. I told you I got you." After about 30 minutes all the stuff was in.

"So where will I be sleeping?" She ask. I raise my eyebrow. I want her to sleep with me.

"I'll show you to your room. It has a bathroom and a mini fridge." I smile at her. Jaden is beautiful. I kind of see why Chris was confused. You got Mya on one end and Jaden on the other I probably would have done the same thing.

"Trey I want to thank you." She says once we get to her room.

"For what?" I smile at her. She makes me smile. Over these past couple of months I've learned to like Jaden. She's sweet. She cooks for a brother all the time. She's a good woman.

"For taking care of me. You saved my life." She says.

"No thank you Jaden for saving mine." I grab her and hug her. I'm fine with taking things slow. If that's what she wants.

"So do you want to A.help me unpack all my stuff or B.ill cook then we can do it."

"Or C. I'll cook for you and help you unpack your stuff." I pull her in my arms. She leans in and kisses me. I kisses her back pulling her closer to me. She wraps her arms around my neck. I take my hands and slowly start to move them down her back.

She moans in my mouth once I make it to her ass. I lift her up, she wraps her legs around me. I move down to her neck. She hasn't stopped me yet but if she does I'll understand.

All she has on is some tight shorts and a little half jacket with no shirt under it. I take my hand and rub it up her stomach and under her jacket to see what she's working with. She moans again. There is a knock on the door.

"Who could that be at this time of night?" Jaden ask. She bits her lips looking at me because I was now shirtless. I go to the door. I open the gate letting who ever drive in.

Once the car stop and shuts off. Tasha gets out. What the fuck?

"Tasha what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Trey I made a mistake." She pleads.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask.

"Choosing August was a mistake. I love you Trey. I never stopped. I was lonely because you were always gone. I'm sorry Trey."

"Ok? So what's your point?" I shrug my shoulders. I knew this was going to happen. When I say I treat my women good. I treat them good.

"My point is I want you back. I want us back. This baby is yours. We can be a family like Mya and Chris. I want that with you. I know you still love me to." She walks towards me. She puts her hand only face making me look at her.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't still have feeling for her.

"Come on Trey. I love you." She says.

I look at her finger to see a ring and a band. She was married to August.

"Get off my property Tasha." I say to her. Tears start to fill her eyes.

"Trey you can't do this to me!" She says.

"Yeah I can and I am. Get the fuck off my property!" I scream. Jaden walks to the door.

"Trey what's going on?" Jaden ask.

"So that's why you won't take me back? You settled for zero when you could have had a dime." Tasha says.

"Excuse me?" Jaden says. I see August's and Chris's car pull up. Oh shit.