Ch.35

*Aliya in media*

*Trey*

I can't believe my little girl is finally here. I just stare into her eyes as she looks back at me and smiles. Tasha has given me the greatest gift of all. I couldn't be more thankful to her. At least I got something out of our relationship.

I look at Tasha and she was knocked out cold. She hasn't even seen Aliya yet. She doesn't really look like me in my opinion. She looks more like Tasha. I signed her birth cirtificate and named her Aliya May Neverson. I kiss her forehead gently before putting her back down and leaving the room.

I see Jaden knocked out in the lobby. I just laugh as I gently left her up carrying her out the hospital. She wakes up.

"Baby were are we going?" She looks confused.

"I'm taking you home babes. I'll come back tomorrow."

"This is a special moment for you. You need to be here for Tasha. She needs you Trey."

"No I'd rather spend time with you while we still have free time."

*Mya*

"Look baby I know I messed up but I swear this time its different. Baby listen I swear."

"Chris just admit this was too much for you."

"What are you talking about Mya?" He looks confused.

"Settling down. Its too much for a mega super star like you and you always have to prove to your friends that I don't run you and you can come and go as you please and that you just run me and I'm not ok with that Chris. I'm tired of this back and forth shit with you."

I'm pissed because Chris thinks I just forgot about that Jaden shit. He really don't realize how much he hurt me.

"Marry me Mya." I just stare at him. Is he serious? I already have his ring I just don't wear it.

"Chris stop playing with me." I roll my eyes. He's only doing this so I won't leave him.

"Mya I'm serious. I love you baby I'm literally begging you to give us another chance." He gets on his knees and grabs my hands.

"Why should I Chris?"

"Because I love you, you mean the world to me. I couldn't see myself with anyone else. You're a rod for sure. You hold ya nigga down and I couldn't ask for a better wife. I need you girl. Without you my life is incomplete. All I need is you and our daughter."

Tears start to form in my eyes. August was there watching. He came back from the gym became he forgot his earbuds. He hadn't really said nothing. It's not like him not too.

"Take this from a man who has most definitely made some mistakes. Mya Chris loves you." He finally speaks up.
I see a tears form in Chris's eyes. All the years I've been with this man. I've never seen him cry.

"Will you please marry me tomorrow? I don't wanna wait no longer to make you my wife." He ask again.

"Yes!! I will marry you Chris!" He pulls out another ring only this one was bigger and prettier. He puts it on my finger then stands up and kisses me.

"Go get my daughter. Yall are coming home with me tonight. I can't stand living in a mansion alone." I run upstairs and go pack my stuff.

*August*

I'm happy for Mya and Chris. I just miss my baby. I know I shouldn't have been with Tasha behind Trey's back and maybe that's why things didn't work out between us.

I take out my phone and dial her number. She answers on the first ring.

"Hey August." She says gently. I love it when she says my name. This girl literally has me strung and I don't give a damn.

"Hey how are you?" I say. I really don't know what to say to her. I haven't really talked to her since she dumped me after we got married and said she wanted Trey back. I miss my wife.

"I miss you Auggie." I pull the phone away from my ear and make sure this is her I'm talking too.

"You do?"

"Yes I do and I'm so sorry I hurt you. I messed up. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you baby. For better or worst remember? I love you so much. I wanna see you now so I can hold you."

"I wanna see you too August. I'm in the hospital now." My heart almost dropped outta my chest.

"What are you doing in the hospital?!"

"I had the baby. Can you come now. There's something really important that I need to tell you."

"Yeah I'm on my way now."