Ch.24

*Mya*

"Hello." I say answering my phone.

"It's me Trey. I've been really trying to get in touch with you." He says.

"I know."

"Why haven't you been answering the phone?" He ask. He know good and damn well why I haven't been answering.

"I have nothing to say to you." I say.

"You picked up so you must miss me." I can tell he was smiling through the phone. Imma piss him off.

"The only reason I answered is because Chris told me I should."

"Chris?!" He says mad. Gotcha nigga.

"Yes Chris Brown, my fiancé." I smile. I'm really happy with Chris but part of me wants him to get the message.

"Fiancé? We literally just broke up Mya. That's cruel." He says lowly.

"First off we were never together for the last time. I was just staying there. Second it's even more cruel and trifling for you to "say" you love me but then sleep with Rihanna a bitch you know I can't stand in the house that I stay in with you! You wanna talk cruel?!"

"You know I love you. I wouldn't be fighting for you if I didn't. What can Chris do for you that I can't? What does he have that I don't? Oh right nothing Mya! He's a dirty ass nigga. He don't deserve you. I would treat you like a queen. He treats you like shit and you go crawling right back like you don't have me."

"Whatever Trey. Chris has my heart. He made a simple mistake. We're over it now. We're happy."

"Remember when you found out? How mad you were?! Now you're back with the little bitch."

"Bye Trey."

*Click*

I want to be happy. Why can't people let me? I'm happy with Chris. We have our little family. I love this. I smile walking off trying to find him.

*Jaden*

I'm so happy that Chris called. Hopefully he wants to meet me to let me know he's done messing around and wants to put a ring on my finger. I hope we can be happy like we was before he started getting all confused and shit.

I walk to the part of the park he said he was going to be at. I see him sitting on the bench with Harmony in his arms. She was absolutely adorable. She looked just like him.

I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey I'm glad you came." He takes his free hand hugging me.

"Well you practically begged." I nervously laugh.

"Well there is something I need to tell you."

"What?" I ask.

"I'm not going to continue to toy with you and play with you emotions."

I smile. Could this mean? No well maybe it could. I love this man.

"Ok? So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I chose to be with Mya permanently. I even proposed to her. We're a family now and I'm happy. I'm sorry Jaden."

I just stare at him. Did this nigga call me all the way out here just to break my heart all over again? I didn't even realize I was crying until he starts whipping them away.

"Don't cry Jaden. Look I'm sorry I hurt you ok. Losing Mya put me through hell. I don't want to ever experience that again. She's my everything. I love her. I fucked up but now I'm ready to be a man, take care of my daughter, and fully comment to Mya." He tries to look me in my eyes but fails because I didn't want to see his face.

"Jaden please say something."

I cry some more. I just look straight ahead. I can't believe he's throwing me to the side again. I'm hurt, stressed, but most of all I'm pissed off.

"I wish y'all the best." I get up to walk away when I hear heals approaching. I turn around to see her.

"There you are baby. I was looking for you." She says to Chris. She didn't even look up and see me standing right there. She sit on his lap and has a make out session with him. Harmony in her arms. They look like the perfect couple.

Maybe it's best if I just disappear for good this time.