Ch.36

*Chris*

I'm so glad Mya decided to move back in with me. I've missed her like crazy. I can't believe I'm marrying her tomorrow. I had my assistant make all the plans. Mya is sleeping in a separate room because you can't see the bride before the wedding.

Harmony on the other hand is sleeping with me. I'm going to do right by Mya got now on and tomorrow she will finally be my wife and I can't wait.

I can't wait! Just me, my beautiful daughter, and my sexy wife all on the beach.

*Tasha*

I know I did August wrong and I want to make things right. He is still my husband. Aliya is his daughter as well. I just haven't told him or Trey. I don't know what I was thinking trying to get back with Trey.

I was cheating with August for a reason but I guess I just felt guilty for the way I did Trey. August walks in looking fine as ever. Maybe if I do things right I can have my family back.

"So what's up baby?" He sits down looking sexy as ever.

"First off I wanna say I'm sorry. August you're my husband and I love you and I promise to never disrespect you like that again." He slowly nods his head.

"So how you and Trey gone raise the baby?"

"August you know Aliya is yours. I hardly ever slept with Trey and plus I got an DNA test done to prove it. She's yours. Baby I love you and I'm sorry. Please tell me there's a way we can get past this." I plead.

"You know I love you Tasha but how do I know you won't get bored with me?"

"August I could never get bored with you. I love you so much please come get us tomorrow and take us home to our house. We can have our family."

"I do want that." He leans in and kisses me gently.

"Can I hold her?" He says pointing at Aliya.

"Of course you can, she looks just like you August." He picks her up and rocks her in his arms.

"Why did you make us believe that she was Trey's?" He ask me.

"I felt bad for the way I did Trey so I thought maybe giving him her I was doing us all a favor but now I have to hurt him again by telling him she's not his."

"I'm just glad I have my wife back." We both smile looking at our daughter.

"I'm not going anywhere ever August."

*Trey*

"Trey are you alright?" Jaden ask me as I sit there quietly watching tv.

"Yeah babe I'm fine why?" I don't move my eyes from the tv.

"Trey talk to me and tell me what's wrong."

"You wouldn't understand Jaden just leave it alone." I get up and walk away but she follows me.

"Trey I'm your girl I'm suppose to try and understand but I can't if you want tell me."

"Remember when we were in the hospital and I was with Tasha and Aliya?"

"Yeah?"

"It made me realize how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

Am I really about to ask her this? So soon?

"Ok Trey where are you going with this?"

"Have a baby with me Jaden."

"