Ch.13

*Mya*

Once August and I arrived at the hospital we checked to see which room Trey would be in. We walked back there only to see some girl in there with him. She was holding his hand. I don't know by but I instantly got jealous. Trey's my best friend but knowing he has feelings for me changed something inside of me.

"Looks like they're having a serious conversation." I say to August.

"Aye you alright? Looks like you jealous of something."

"No I'm not. I just really want to check on him." He chuckles.

"Haha hehe. I don't know why you're chuckling you're coming in there with me."

"No the hell I'm not. I told you he don't want to see me." He pleads.

"You're coming, y'all gone make it up." Tasha walks out Trey's room.

"Oh hey y'all." She says. August walks over to her and kisses her.

"Are you alright baby?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just found out I was pregnant. I already told Trey it's a possibility it could be his." She looks down.

"That's what happened when you sleep with two men at the same time." I say.

"Really Mya?" August says.

"What? While y'all out here Imma be in there and August you better bring your ass in there too."

"Yes ma'am." He flicks me off. I stick my tongue out at him before going in.

"Knock knock." He smiles when he sees me.

"Hey girl what's up?"

"How are you feeling?" I ask concerned.

"Come sit down." He says patting a piece of his bed for me to sit on. I walk towards him sitting down.

"I'm ok, just a little sore. They letting me out tomorrow. They said I might need assistance because my ankle is swollen but I told them I'd be okay."

"I'll be there waiting Trigga. I'll take care of you."

"You're pregnant I couldn't ask you to do that."

"You're not asking, I'm offering. I'm by you man 100%." He just chuckles.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a confused face.

"You, you're just amazing. I see now why I feel hard for you." He gently grabs me hand.

"I don't don't know what to say." He sits up a little more. I hope he doesn't try to kiss me again. He leans towards me. I back up rejecting another one if his kisses.

"Sorry, I don't know why I did that." He says embarrassed looking down.

"It's okay Trey, but I'll see you tomorrow when you get out. Love you Trigga." Without him saying anything I leave.

*Trey*

I still can't believe Mya still hung over that nigga Chris. I love her why can't she see that? I would never treat her wrong. It doesn't even bother me that she carrying Chris's baby. I've been hurt and so has she so why can't we both be happy together? Just as I'm thinking to myself she walks back in but with August behind her. I want to still whoop his ass for fucking my girl but that's over and done with now.

"Trey I was hoping that you and August could talk."  Mya says all gentle like. She looked so damn sexy. If she wasn't pregnant and I wasn't in this hospital bed I'll tear those walls up.

"Alright man damn." I say crossing my arms. Mya hits his arm.

"Trey I know I said this like a thousand times but I really am sorry. You're my bro and I never meant to hurt you. I love you man. I ain't tryna should fruity and all that shit but I do." His accent came out making me laugh.