Ch. 18

*Tasha in media*

*Tasha*

I wake up next to August. He was so gorgeous. I poke his face. He groans.

"Leave me alone na." He pushes me hand away. His phone starts ringing.

"Babe your phone is ringing." I say.

"Answer it." He groans.

I pick it up answering not looking at the caller I.D.

"August's phone, this is Tasha speaking."

"Tasha this is Trey, tell August Mya has her baby."

"Really? How is she?" I ask.

"Just tell him." He hangs up the phone. I know Trey is still pissed at me and August. I love August. I wouldn't have things any other way. He's my everything. He finally wakes all the way up.

"Who was it?" He says rubbing his eyes.

"That was Trey, Mya had her baby today."

"For real?! Get up we have to go." He jumps out the bed.

I lay back down. August walks back in our room with a toothbrush in his mouth. He mumbles something but I couldn't understand him. I was still thinking about how short Trey was with me over the phone. He sounded annoyed. Does he hate me that much?

"Tasha?!" August screams scaring me.
I jump still not answering him.

"Tasha?!" He screams this time shaking me.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong wit chu girl?" His accent comes out. I get turned on when that happens. I jump on him attacking him with kisses. He carries me to the shower. We get in still in our clothes. He strips me of my clothes. He lifts me up flipping me upside down. He I had my legs wrapped around his neck eating me out while I was upside down sucking his dick. It's hard not to moan.

This is something we do often because it's fun. After we both cum. We wash up then get out the shower.

*Trey*

I'm was so excited I was gonna have a step daughter. I know what y'all thinking that's Chris's baby but Mya is my future and if that means little Harmony to I'm cool with that. I had went to the Babies "R" Us and bought her even more clothes and toys. I got an extra bedroom in my house painted and already set up so when Mya bought her home she'd have everything she needed.

If anyone knew how excited I am. I'm going to have the woman of my dreams. I've been wanting Mya ever since I first laid eyes on her.

I was back at the hospital now. I can't wait to take her home in the morning. I walk down to her room and open the door to see her and Chris making out. I felt like someone took my heart and ripped it out of my chest. After everything he's done to her and everything I've done for her this is how she repays me.

I'm debating on how I should handle this. Should I make my presence known or should we talk tomorrow? Imma just play it cool til tomorrow even though it pisses me off.

*Chris*

Kissing Mya feels so good. I want to make love to her and honestly if she hadn't just had a baby I would. I still love this girl. I'm just confused. Yes Jaden was my side chick but I love her too. Mya still has my heart though.

She pulls me more into the kiss. I felt myself getting hard. I quickly backed away. She looked down and giggled.

"That ain't funny girl." I say.

"What were we doing?"

"Kissing." I blow her a kiss. She blushes. I missed this, us. I want my family back. Why can't I have them both? Back in the bible men had how many wives they wanted. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have a threesome with them. Lord knows I need one.

I turn back at her to see her laughing.
"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"No tell me."

"It's funny how horny you are."

"Yeah uh...." I scratch the back of my head. "I have to go back to Jaden."

"Right, tell her I said I'm sorry for y'all's loss."

"I will, thanks." I walk out the room. I walk down to Jaden's room to see her sleep. I do feel awful about kissing Mya but it felt so right at the moment. I still don't know what I want. I still have an option. I can have Mya back today if I wanted her and she just proved that.

I sit beside Jaden. Her eyes flutter open.

"How are you feeling baby?" I ask her.

"I'm fine, just sore." She sits up. This is eating me up. Normally I can lie to women like its nothing but I can't do that with Jaden. I do love this woman.

"Babe I need to tell you something." I say.

"Chris, I think I already know what it is." She says. How did she find out? I think.