Ch.4

*Tasha in media*

*Tasha*

"Baby I know I miss you too." I say to August over the phone.

"Come over and see me then."

"I can't. Trey will be home soon."

"Damn don't that nigga got a life. I need you baby."

"I know I need you too. Hold on I think he just walked in." I say looking at the door.

"I have to go baby he's outside."

"Alright girl." He hangs up.

I put my phone down on the counter.

"Hey baby." I say walking to Trey hugging him.

"Hey you smell good." He says kissing me.

"How's Mya?" I ask not really caring.

"She says she's good but I know she's not. Her and Chris are having problems."

"When aren't they having problems?" I ask. I knew Chris was cheating on Mya. Jaden's my best friend and she told me she was with Chris. She doesn't know he's with Mya. I couldn't tell her. I would hurt her and Mya.

"I feel bad for her. She's a good woman and Chris is never around to see it."

"Babe that's not our business."

"You're right. What you cook?"

"Nothing I was hoping we could go out."

"Sounds good lets go." We leave.

*Mya*

I wonder who that was in the background? It couldn't have been a girl. Maybe it was his manager. She was a female. This sounded like moan though. Chris wouldn't cheat on me would he? No he wouldn't. I need to call someone. I'm always in this Manson all alone.

I couldn't call Trey. He was probably having dinner with Tasha. So I decide to call August. August was another one of my besties. He will tell me blunt. I know Trey will kind of try to spare my feelings.

"Hella?"

"What goes on boyyy?!"

"Nothing really. I thought my girl was gone come over but she didn't so I don't get none tonight." He says sad.
I laugh.

"You will be alright. When do I get to meet this mystery girl?"

"You already know her."

"Really what's her name?"

"I'll introduce y'all later so what's up with you girl?"

"Nothing Chris is in Florida again."

"Again??!"

"Yeah hey can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"I was talking to Chris on the phone when I heard like a moaning of his name in the background. He quickly hung on me."

"He's cheating."

"Really? Are you sure?"'

"Mya come on. Open your eyes. He's always in Florida supposedly working. Do you know how many studios are in California?"

"No."

"Well I can break it down to you."

"No need August I got to go."

"Don't get snappy with me I'm just being honest."

I hang up. Chris is not cheating. He wouldn't. I have to trust him.

*2 months later*

*Chris*

"Chris stop." Jaden says as I continue to kiss her.

"You really want me too?"

"No I don't."

Yes I've been in Florida for two months. I explained everything to Mya. I'm working really hard to get my album out. Which I really am so technically I didn't lie.

Jaden is really special to me. It's funny because when I'm with her all I think about is Mya. But when I'm with Mya I miss Jaden. It gets tiring traveling back and forth. I would asks Mya to move down here but I know she won't. Trey and August are like brothers to her and she couldn't leave them. Her parents also lived in Hollywood. I have to get Jaden to move to Cali with me. I could get her a condo far from my house.

"Baby what you think about moving to Cali with me?"

"That sounds great Chris!" She leans and hugs me.

"Alright let's get you stuff and go."

California here we come. I just hope I can keep both my woman happy.