Ch.25

*Jaden*

I'm so upset. I still can't believe he called me there just to hurt me. Then she comes out sitting on his lap kissing him almost liked they planned it.

I feel like I have no reason to live. My baby died, my best friend knew that my boyfriend was cheating on me but didn't say nothing, my parents are dead , I'm the only child, and to top it off Chris chose Mya over me.

I don't understand, he wrote me that song, then said we'd be a family then for him to leave me for her. I'm at the bar drinking now. I'm probably drunk I don't even know.

I'm so out of it. I feel like everything I have has been taking away from me.

"Can I get another?" I ask the bartender.

"Honey are you alright?" She ask me.

"Nope, I need more." I slur.

"Talk to me. What's wrong?" She says.

"Where do I start? My boyfriend was cheating on his girlfriend with me. He got both of us pregnant and we had our babies the same day."

"Then you should be at home with your baby. That's a blessing sweetheart."

"My baby was born dead and hers lived. The day I lost my baby he went back to her. I left town for a couple of days. He called me to meet him so I went. He called me there to tell me that he proposed to her and that he wants to be with her so basically fuck me." I cry.

She pats my hand.

"Drinking is not the answer. He was an asshole."

"That's what I get for falling with a celebrity."

"Wait what?!" She lifts my chin up and moves my hair out my face.

"You're Jaden! Chris Browns girl?!"

"Ex."

"Wow y'all were all in the news. I can't believe you were with the Breezy. I'd do anything for that man."

"This really isn't helping."

"Me and my best friend was wondering who he'd choose. I bet on Mya and she said you. She owes me $60." She laughs and walks away.

"You look like you need this." I turn around and see Trey sitting next to me. I grab the drink gulping it. I slam the glass down.

"Thanks." I say.

He picks up his drink gulping it.

*Trey*

I'm drinking when I see Jaden sitting by her self. I've never officially met her but I knew what she looked like. Jaden is not a ugly woman. She's beautiful. I kind of see why Chris was confused.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I'm upset about Chris. I'm pretty sure you heard they're getting married." She says.

"Yeah I did." I sigh.

"So what are you gonna do?" She ask.

"Nothing, I tried to fight for Mya but she's happy with him. There's nothing I can do."

"I know what Imma do." Tears escape her eyes. I whip them from her face. She gets up and walks out. I stumble behind her. She walks up to stairs that lead to the roof. What the fuck is she doing?

I follow close behind her. I don't even thinks she knows I'm following her. She walks over to the edge.

"Oh shit!" I run towards her. I slide to the ground catching her. I grab her hand pulling her up.

I hold her in my arms as she cries. She just tried to comment suicide.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

"It's ok Jaden. Let me take you home." I say. I'm wasted but not nearly as much as she is. I'm glad I was here when I was. She continues to cry.

"I don't have a home."

I can't offer to let her stay with me. I barely know her. Should I? Or should I just get her a hotel and check on her. I'll go with hotel. I pick her up bridal style carrying down the steps. I put her in the back of my truck and I sit next to her. She lays on my shoulder.

"Where to sir?" My driver ask.

"To the Mirimont Hotel." I say.

"Alright." He pulls off.

Once we arrive I get her checked in then I carry her to the room. I strip her of her clothes putting her on a robe. After I turn off the light and close the door I walk out and lay on the couch watching tv. My eyes slowly close.

*August*

Tasha and I are planning our wedding. She said she didn't want to get married until she had the baby and when she found out who the father was.

I told her no matter what the results are I still want to marry her. If it was up to me we'd be getting married today but she wants everything to be perfect.

"Babe you in here?" I hear her say as she walks in the house. I was in the kitchen cooking. Yes a young nigga can cook.

"How was work?" I ask kissing her.

"I'm exhausted." She puts her bags down. Tasha is a photographer. I told her she don't have to work but she wants her own.

"Babe I told you, you don't have to work. You can stay home with my children, cook, and clean."

She gives me a weird look.

"Children? There's only one baby in here August."

"There could be more." I walk towards her lifting her on the counter. I start to suck on her neck. She moans throwing her head back. Her phone rings. Shit!

"Hello?"

....

"Yes this is Tasha."

....

"Already? well I'll be there in a sec. Thank you, bye." She puts her phone down huffing.

"You alright babe?" I ask.

"Yeah that was the lab. The DNA results are in." She says.