Ch.34

*Trey*

"Calm down Tasha where are you?" I ask through the phone.

"I'm at my condo!!! Trey please hurry there's blood everywhere!"

"I'm on my way." I say hanging up.

"What's going on?" Jaden ask.

"It's Tasha she went into labor." I put on my shirt.

"Here baby call 911." I say giving her my phone. She follows me to my truck and head over there.

I can't believe Imma be a father. I don't think I'm ready but this is real my baby girl  is coming. I know Jaden is nervous to but I also know she's not going any where.

I know she's been through this before with Chris so I know this can't be easy. We finally arrive at Tasha's condo. I open the door walking in to see her sitting on the floor crying.

"The baby is coming Trey!!! I'm scared baby." Jaden gives me a weird look but helps pick her up and we carry her to my truck. I had Jaden put sheets all over the truck. I don't want blood all over my seats.

*Chris*

I haven't seen Mya in a while. I miss her and by a while I mean two days. I know I have to do better but I know she'll always be there until now. She won't take my phone calls or even see me.

I got August's schedule down to the tee. He works out at the gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for about 3 hours. It's Wednesday so I'm sitting outside waiting on him to leave.

I see him open the door and give Mya a hug before leaving. I instantly get jealous. The only nigga that should be touching that body is me.

He gets in his car and speeds off. I wait 10 minutes before going up to the door and knocking. She answers it not asking who it was. Typical Mya she always use to do that.

"Hey baby, can I come in?" I poke my lip out hoping she'll let me in.

"What are you doing here Chris? I said I needed space."

"I know baby and I gave it to you. I can't eat or sleep." I will admit I have lost weight. I've been in the gym so much that's how I know what says August be there. I do lover his woman.

"Chris you need to leave."

"I came to see Harmony."

"You just saw her yesterday."

"I know but I need to see her again. Please Mya let me come in." She sighs before moving to the side letting me in.

*Jaden*

I still can't believe I'm going to be with another man that has a child by his ex and I still don't have any children. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

I hope Trey stays with me. I'm a good woman. I don't know why the men I choose leave me like they do. Once we arrive to the hospital. I wait in the waiting room. Trey wanted to sit with me but I told him to go ahead.

*Mya*

I do miss Chris I'm not even going to lie. Maybe he did use Harmony as an excuse to see me but I'm fine with that. I have to make it hard for him. I can't just have him thinking I'll always be there.

He walks downstairs after putting Harmony down for her nap. I had just started breakfast.

"Mmmm what's cooking good looking?" He bites his lip.

"I making breakfast casserole." I say. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling back towards him. I know this is his favorite too.

"What do I have to do to get you back?"

"Chris we are never getting back together and that's it!" I say. Did I mean that? Of course I did. I hear the front door close.

"What's going on in here?" August says walking in there.