13: Finally

Aaliyah's Turn:
After Spending Days In The Hospital, Stef And I Were Finally Released. He Squared Away All The Hospital Bills, And We Were Free To Go. We Spent The Next Few Days Huddled Underneath One Another, Barely Moving. It Felt Good To Have Him In My Arms And It Felt Good To Have Him Back.

Ryan Came To Visit After Returning From New York To Get Away From The Craziness. Once Stef And I Were Hospitalized, She Came To Visit Twice And Took The Next Flight Out To New York. She Sold The House That Kenny Bought, And Reaped A Reward Of $250,000. With The Money From The House, She Talked To Me About Opening Up A Health And Wellness Center Here In Atlanta.

"I Just Wanna Help People Liyah. The Incident With Kenny Helped Me Realize That My Help Is Needed In The Psych Field. I Want To Be Able To Prevent People From Snapping Like He Did. It Would Save So Many People From The Heartache That We're Experiencing Now."

Stef And I Were Happy To Hear That. I Always Knew Ryan Was Capable Of Good Things. After Talking For A Few Hours, Ryan Left And Flex And Kev Came By.

I Let The Guys Have Their Time, While I Went To Take A Shower. I Could Tell They Needed Some Time To Discuss What Happened.