6: What I Found Out

Stef's Turn:

At Exactly 8, Flex And Kenneth Showed Up To My House.

"Where's Kev?" I Asked.

"I'm Assuming He's Recovering From His Threesome This Morning", Flex Responded.

"Threesome!?" I Yelled.

"Yeah, Threesome. That Nigga Been Straight Wildin Since You Left. He Been Fucking Everything Moving", Kenneth Responded.

"Damn, That's Crazy", I Stated.

"Anywho, We're Sorry About Aaliyah. I Know You Wouldn't Cheat Man", Flex Stated.

"Exactly Stef", Kenneth Cosigned.

"That's Just It. I Don't Remember Shit After I Took That Last Shot That Flex Ordered", I Said.

"Ayyyyeee You Was Turnt Stef", Flex Hollered.

I Became Irritated Instantly.

"Do It Look Like I Give A Fuck About Who Was Turnt?" I Yelled.

The Room Fell Silent. If A Feather Dropped, You Could've Heard It.

"I'm Sorry Stef. I Didn't Mean That Shit", Flex Responded.

Suddenly, The Doorbell Rang And I Knew Who It Was. Kev's Ass Showed Up 30 Minutes Late And Shit.

"Stef!!!" He Yelled.

"What Up Kev", I Said With Agitation.

Kev Sat Down In My Seat, Greeting Kenny And Flex. Little Did He Know, I Didn't Invite Them To Meet And Greet, I Wanted To Know Who Set Me Up.

"Well I'm Glad Y'all Here, Because I Got A Few Questions For You Muthafuckas. Who Set Me Up?" I Asked.

Everybody Looked So Confused That It Was Almost Funny. But I Knew How To Read In Between The Lines.

"Set You Up!? Are You Serious?" Kev Asked.

"Yeah Nigga, I'm Quite Serious. I Was With Y'all All Night When This Shit Went Down", I Said.

"First Off, You Was Faded, You Wasn't In No Position To Drive. I Tracked Down Angel Before She Left And Had Her Drive You Home. I Drove Your Car Back To Your House So No One Would Steal It, And That Was It. Kenny And Flex Had Already Gone Home", Kev Said.

"So How The Fuck Is There A Video Of Me Fuckin Some Bitch Then?" I Yelled.

"Beats Me Stef. I Wasn't With You All Fuckin Night!" Kev Yelled.

I Punched Kev On Sight. Something Was Fishy, And His Bitch Ass Didn't Seem To Make Sense To Me.

"Get Up Bitch!" I Yelled.

Kev Stumbled To Get Up, But Ended Up Charging Me. We Both Fell To The Floor, But I Ended Up Maneuvering From Underneath Kev. Kenny And Flex Tried Breaking Us Up.

"Woooahhhh Come On Y'all Stop It!" Flex Yelled.

"No Fuck You Stef!! I Been Yo Friend Since Day One! And You Gone Fight Me Because You Can't Keep Yo Dick In Yo Pants?!" He Yelled.

"Man I'm Out!" Kev Yelled, Before Slamming The Door.

I Sat Down In My Chair, And Tried Calming Down.

"Look Stef, We Gone Get Up Out Of Here. We Ya Boys, We Wouldn't Ever Sabotage You Like That", Kenny Said.

"Just Call Us When You Good Man", Flex Said.

After They Left, I Finally Did Something I Hadn't Been Able To Do In Weeks. Something I Was Told I Shouldn't Do In Front Of Other People Unless They Were Close. Cry. I Cried My Fuckin Eyes Out, Until I Fell Fast Asleep.