3: That Shit

Aaliyah's Turn:

I Couldn't Believe This Shit! I Came Home Around 1 From The Club After Dropping The Triplets, Before Receiving The Video Of Stef Fuckin Somebody Else!!!! I Couldn't Even Cry. Crying Was Not An Option. He Didn't Deserve Shit Else Good From Me!

"Liyah, I Won't Even Pretend To Understand How You Feel, But It'd Be Best To Talk To Him. With All The Technology And Shit, You Never Know Who Could've Altered What To Make It Seem Like It Was Stef", Ryan Said.

"Who Honestly Takes Time For That? I Don't Agree With That, But Talking Will Definitely Happen", I Said.

After Receiving The Video At Around 3 In The Morning, I Watched It, Turned My Phone Off And Went To Sleep. None Of This Shit Seemed Real. I Decided I Would Go To His House And Close This Chapter Of My Life The Right Way.

I Pulled Up To Stef's House Around 10:30am And I Was On Hot Shit!!

"Open This Muthafuckin Door Stefan!" I Yelled.

He Opened The Door With Confusion. I Could Tell He Was Gonna Act Like He Didn't Know The Reason Behind My Anger, But I Was Gone Let Him Know.

"Aaliyah What's Going On?" He Asked Calmly.

"Don't Fuckin Play With Me Dude. You Don't Recall You Fuckin Some Other Bitch Last Night? Cause If Not, I Got The Fuckin Proof!" I Yelled, Throwing My Phone In His Direction.

He Caught It With Ease, And Unlocked It. I Knew When He'd Began Playing The Video, Cause I Could Hear The Bitch In The Background Moaning, Begging For Him To Fuckin Her.

"Aaliyah, Believe Me When I Say This", He Said.

"BELIEVE YOU!??! BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED SOMEBODY ELSE AND THE BULLSHIT IS ON CAMERA!!!!!" I Screamed.

"Aaliyah, I Swear I Don't Remember This Shit. I Only Remember Drinking One More Shot That Flex Ordered, And I Blanked Out. I Woke Up This Morning To Find You Called Me 20 Times, Sent Me 8 Messages, And Some Woman On The Side Of Me. I Swear I Was Set Up Or Some Shit", He Stated.

"Really Stef? Set Up? Come On Now. That Shit Sounds Stupid. You're Cool With Everybody In This City! The Only Thing You Set Up Was That Camera, And Yourself", I Said.

He Looked At Me With Such Hurt, That I Didn't Believe Him.

"What Would I Gain From Cheating On You? I've Been With You Since We Were 17. Almost 6 Years Has Passed Since We Got Together. Why The Fuck Would I Jeopardize That??! I Was Planning On Marrying Yo Ass, So What Room Would I Have To Fuck Up? Really Aaliyah?" He Said Angrily.

"Idk Stefan. Apparently You Gained Someone New, Lost Me, And Now Only You Can Determine Why You Jeopardized That, Because This Shit Here Is Overrated", I Said.

I Brushed Past Him And Slammed The Door Behind Me. I Was Done. No Need To Cry Over Spilled Milk, Because I Wasn't Cleaning The Shit Up. Goodbye Stefan, And Hello To Single Life.