8: Costly

Kev's Turn:

After Angel Stormed Out Of The Restaurant, I Was Left With The Bill And My Thoughts. How Could Stef Really Think I'd Set Him Up? I Mean He Was My Best Friend. Regardless Of How Little Of A Person People Thought I Was, I Wouldn't Dare Cross That Line.

I Finished My Shrimp Scampi, And Paid The Bill. I Walked Out Of The Restaurant More Confused Than I Came In. How Did Him And Angel Fuck, If She Went Home And He Was Passed Out Drunk?

Some Shit Definitely Was Wrong.

Phone Rings...

"I Count 6 Shots

Bustin' Out The Bando"

I Knew It Couldn't Have Been Anybody But Flex. I Hadn't Spoken With Him Or Kenny Since The Big Altercation With Stef. I Guess I Just Needed My Space.

"What Up Kev?"

"What Up Flex?"

"Look, Word Around Town Is You Set Stef Up. I Overheard It From Some Lowlifes At My Job. The Shit Is Public Now. Idk How, But I Also Hear It's Some Niggas After You Too. You Know Me, I'm Down For The Cause If You Need Help. Kenny's Out Of Town On Business And Shit, But He Said He'd Fly In When You Gave The Word", He Said.

"Niggas After Me?! About What? Man Let Me Call You Back, Because This Shit Is Ridiculous".

"Alright Kev".

"One".

So I Got People After Me Over Some Shit That Has Nothing To Do With Them? I Mean I Know Stef Was Mad, But Damn! He'd Send People After Me!?! I Thought We Was Better Than That, But Obviously Not. Fuck That Nigga. If He Wanted To Send Goons, I Knew Some Too. Fuck It, It's On!