5: Relief

Aaliyah's Turn:

It Had Been 6 Weeks Since Stef And I Split Up.

I Had Gone Through Every Emotion Possible. Happy, Sad, Depressed, Angry, Pissed Off, Pissed All The Way Off, And Even Horny. I Cried Myself To Sleep For Two Nights Straight, And Woke Up With Swollen Eyes. I Wasn't Coping At All.

Phone Rings...

"I'm So Fancy

You Already Know

I'm In The Fast Lane

From L.A. To Tokyo"

I Knew Just From The Ringer That It Was Ryan. She Went Back To New York Two Weeks Ago, And I Was Damn Near Falling To Pieces Without Her.

"Liyah, I Know You're Not Still In That Bed?" She Asked.

"Hell Yeah. I Got My Mini Donuts And Juice, Curled Up Under My Comforter, Watching The Discovery Channel, Missing Stef", I Responded, Trying Not To Cry.

"Liyah, I Know You May Not Wanna Hear This, But I Honestly Don't Think He Cheated On You. I Feel Like Kev Had Something To Do With It", She Responded.

"Why Would You Think That?" I Asked.

"Look, It's Some Things You Don't Know About Kev, That Would Seriously Make You Question His Character. I Won't Go Into Detail On The Phone, But Be Ready In 30 Minutes, I'll Come Get You To Talk With You About It", She Responded.

"Ok, Hurry", I Said.

I Quickly Ran To The Shower, Washed Up, And Got Dressed. I Decided To Put Some Effort Into My Look. I Wore A Gold Lumberjack Shirt, Skinny Jeans, Gold Louie Sandals, And I Slicked My Hair Into A Big Curly Mohawk. Makeup-Wise, I Wore Mascara, Eyeliner, And Nude Lipstick, With A Pair Of Big Gold Hoops, And Bangles.

Five Minutes Later, Ryan Was Honking Outside. I Ran Out And Hopped In The Car, Waiting For Her To Spill Every Detail.