15: Happy Times

Stef's Turn:
Three Months After Kev Left, Liyah And I Was Doing Better. Flex Moved To Atlanta To Work With A Music Company, Ryan's Health And Wellness Center Was Running Smoothly, And Most Importantly, Liyah And I Were Better Than Ever. I Proposed To Her And We Planned For A Summer Wedding. Life Was Getting Better.

"Babe, We're Really Getting Married! I'm So Excited To Be Mrs. Aaliyah Cooks!"
Liyah Danced Around The House All Afternoon. It Was Funny Watching Her Run Around In Total Bliss. It Was A Sight To See.

I Heard A Knock At The Door In The Mist Of Liyah's Screaming And Laughing. I Opened The Door To Find Ryan Standing There.

"Hey Stef!"
"Hey Ryan! Ya Girl Is Truly Acting Up Today."

Ryan Peaked Around The Corner To See Liyah And Started Laughing.

"I Got Some News For You And Liyah."
Liyah Immediately Ran To The Front Room And Hugged Ryan.
"What's Going On Ryan?" Liyah Said.

Ryan Smiled And Began Rubbing Her Stomach In A Circular Motion. Liyah's Eyes Popped Out Of Her Skull.
"RYAN!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!??!!"
Ryan's Eyes Lit Up With Joy.
"Yeah. 3 Months."
Liyah's Eyes Teared Up As She Reached In To Give Ryan The Biggest Hug.
"Who's The Father?" Liyah Asked.
Ryan Smiled, And Turned Her Head Towards The Door. Liyah And I Looked At Each Other And Looked Outside, Where We Seen This Guy Get Out Of The Car.
"Kev?" Liyah Asked.

I Ran Past The Ladies As They Made Their Way Outside. I Hugged My Brother Like I Had Never Seen Him Before And I Felt Like We Were Back. Back Stronger Than Ever.

"I'm Sorry About Everything, But I Just Had To Get My Mind Right. I Forgive You, As I Hope You Forgive Me." Kev Said.
I Smiled Uncontrollably.
"Hell Yeah I Forgive You. We Brothers. We Back Man."
The Ladies Joined Us In A Big Hug And We Went In The House Afterwards. Life Was Back To Normal. We Were Back To Normal.