5: Relief

Kev's Turn:

Stef Finally Called Me After 6 Long Ass Weeks!!! My Damn Heart Dropped. I Was Honestly Worried.

"Stef!! Where The Fuck Have You Been? I Called Everybody Looking For You", I Yelled.

"It Don't Matter Now, I'm Home. Grab Flex And Kenneth, And Be At My House Around 8", He Said.

"No Problem Stef. One", I Said Before Hanging Up.

Ever Since Stef Was Gone, I'd Been Hitting The Clubs Every Weekend With Flex And Kenneth. I Was Fuckin Bitches Left And Right, Since Stef Wasn't There To Steal The Attention.

After Hanging Up With Stef, I Laid Back Down In My Bed, Waiting On The Bitches I Bought Home Last Night. They Were Best Friends, Looking To Experience The Threesome Life. I Mean, I Had Several In High School, So It Wasn't Nothing New To Me. When They Walked Back In, My Dick Flew Up With The Quickness. They Both Was Fine. Thick Asses, Big Titties, Face Like Nicki And Tammy Rivera , And Hair Like Pocahontas. It Was Definitely Smash Time 😏

"Hey Big Daddy", Both Girls Said.

"Y'all Ready Or What? Because Round 3 Is Going Down".

"Well Fuck Me, While She Rides Ya Face", Nicki Lookalike Said.

"Well Let's Do This Shit".

I Ripped Both Bras Off, And Watched Them Take Each Other's Panties Off. Tammy Lookalike Started Kissing All On Me And Worked Her Way Down To My Dick. While She Sucked, Nicki Lookalike Played With My Balls. I Fingered Both, While They Put In Work.

I Grabbed Tammy And Put Her On My Face. I Made Slow Circles Around Her Clit, Grabbing Her Titties With One Hand. Nicki Eased Her Way On My Dick And Started Riding.

"Fuck Yeah Big Daddy!" Tammy Screamed.

"Awwwwww Big Daddy, Harder!" Nicki Screamed.

I Made Tammy Switch With Nicki After A While, Before I Put Tammy On All Fours, While She Ate Nicki Out.

"Ooooo Yeah, Suck That Clit Bitch", Nicki Screamed.

"Fuck It Harder Daddy!" Tammy Screamed.

"Yeah, Y'all Like That Shit Huh?"

"Oooooo Yes!" They Moaned.

After A Hour And A Half, I Bust All Over Their Mouth, And Watched Them Lick My Daycare Off Each Other's Face. I Never Liked Lingering, So I Put Both Of They Asses Out Right After.

I Was Due For A Nap. Besides, I Had Just Put In Work.