2: It All Ends Here

Aaliyah's Turn:

After A Long Hot Shower, I Got Dressed In Some Sweats And A Tank Top, And Headed To My Car.

After Giving Stef A Million And One Kisses, Because He Likes To Keep Asking For "Another One", I Headed Straight Home To Wait For Ryan.

I Got Home Around 12:30, And Ryan Showed Up Around 12:45.

"LIYAH!!!!!" She Screamed.

"RI RI!!!!!!" I Yelled Back.

We Both Gave Each Other Big Hugs And Sat Down To Shoot The Shit About Her Trip.

"How Was Your Trip, Celebrity Stylist?" I Asked.

"Great! I Did Kelly Rowland's Hair And Makeup, All Of The Models For Fashion Week, And I Even Had Lunch With A Few Other Stylists".

"I Swear Your Life Is Like A Movie Ryan".

Ryan Was About 5"6, Slim Thick, Short Pixie Hair Cut, With Dark Chocolate Skin, And Hazel Eyes. My Goodness, My Best Friend Was A Goddess.

"Well Before You Tell Me About You And Stef, Please Say That You'll Go Out With Me, Zahira, Morgan, And Jadyn Later On", Ryan Responded.

"The Triplets?" I Asked.

"Yeah! They're Back In Town, So I Thought We'd Kick It Like Old Days".

Back In High School, It Was Always Me, Ryan, And The Triplets. We Were The Laid Back, Pretty Girls Who Always Did Their Work, And Carried Themselves With Grace. The Guys Would Always Flock Around Us, But I Always Had Eyes For Stef, And Ryan Always Had Her Mind On Her Studies. The Triplets Seemed To Find A Balance Between School And Boys, So They Brought The Majority Of The Attention To Us.

"Oh Hell Yeah, We're Going Out!" I Responded.

"Yassss Liyah! Well Anywho, How Are You And Stef? You Two Have Been In Love Since High School".

"We're Pretty Good. I Won't Bore You With Details, But I'm Really Serious About Him".

"I'm Glad You're In Love. You're Beautiful In Love. He Brings Out The Best In You".

"Indeed He Does Ryan. He's My First Love, And I'm Glad It's Him, And No One Else".

After Talking With Ryan, We Went Out For Some Chinese Food. We Returned Back To My House And Continued Catching Up. After Hours Of Laughing, Serious Talks, And Even A Few Tears, We Noticed That It Was 7:15.

"RYAN!!!! We Gotta Get Ready", I Exclaimed.

We Both Ran Upstairs To Get Ready. Ryan Showered And Dressed In The Guest Bedroom, Seeing That She Would Be Staying The Night.

For This Occasion, I Decided To Bust Out The Gold Red Bottoms Stef Bought Me For Christmas, My Studded Short Blue Blazer, Skin Tight Jeans, And My Halter Top With Him And I On It. I Wanded My Hair A Bit And Combed Out The Curls Into A Huge Curly Afro.

For Makeup, I Let Ryan Hook Me Up. It Was Only Right. 😏

Ryan's Outfit Most Definitely Shut Me Down. She Wore A Long Fitted Military Blazer, With Spikes And Chains, Fishnets Stockings, Short Leather Shorts, And Studded Booties. She Had Flipped Her Hair Upward With Finger Waves On The Side. She Was Definitely The Coldest Tonight.

Tonight, We Were Definitely Gonna Act Up!!

We Picked The Triplets Up, Who Were Dressed Like Ryan, Except They All Had Different Colors On, And Their Hair Was In A High Ponytail. We Were All Dressed To Impress.

Once Arriving At The Club, I Phoned Stef To Let Him Know I Didn't Need Him To Pick Me Up.

"You Sure Bae, I Don't Mind", He Said.

"I'm Sure, Besides I Drove So It Would Be Pointless", I Said.

"Alright Babe. I Love You Girl", He Said.

"I Love You Too", I Responded Blushing.

"Awwwwwwwww Liyah", The Girls Cooed.

"Haha Oh Shut Up! Let's Get In Here And Act Up", I Yelled.