1: From Here On Out

Aaliyah's Turn...

Both Kev And Stef Arrived At Exactly 7:55. I Was Surprised To See The Two Of Them On Time. I Took The Time To Admire Stef. Damn! Shawty Was Fine For Real. I Always Loved When He Wore Custom Suits. It Made Him Fine Without Trying.

It Seemed Like He Was Trying To Match Me Too. I Wore A Body Con White Dress, With A Split In The Front And Back, Studded Black Booties, White Pearls, And I Straightened My Hair. He Loved When I Straightened My Hair. My Makeup Consisted Of Mascara, Eyeliner, Liquid Eyeliner, And Nude Lips.

"Damn Baby! You Matching My Swag Tonight. I Must Say, You Do It Way Better", Stef Said.

"Thanks Baby. You Look So Fuckin Good Tonight", I Said Seductively.

He Grabbed My Waist, And Pulled Me Closer To Him. I Got Wet Instantly.

"You Better Stop Before We Make Another Trip To The Bathroom", He Whispered.

"Ok Bae, I'mma Stop. For Now", I Said With A Wink.

"Will Y'all Cut All That Shit Out! We Got Guests Coming", Said Kev.

"Well Hello To You Too Kevin", I Said.

"Hey Aaliyah Girl. I Wish You'd Cut This Bum Off. But Anyways, Where's Yo Fine Ass Friend Ryan", Kev Asked.

"Haha, My Fine Ass Friend Ryan Has A Boyfriend, And She's In New York", I Said Laughing.

"BOYFRIEND!? Since When", Kev Yelled.

"Haha, Calm Down Kev I'm Just Playing", I Said Laughing.

"Girl You Know That's Baby Mama, Don't Play!" Kev Said.

After Talking With Kev, I Noticed That Many Of The Guests Started Coming. It Was Nice To See All Of Stef's Family Support Him.

"Aaliyah Girl, Is That You Baby?", A Voice Rang Out.

"DIANA!!!" I Screamed With Excitement.

Diana Was Stef's Mother. After Both My Parents Died, I Met Stef. His Mother Became My Mother, And We Formed Our Family Unit.

I Ran And Hugged Diana As Tightly As I Could.

"Damn Girl, I Haven't Gotten A Hug Like That Since My Husband Passed", She Said Laughing.

"I'm Sorry. I Just Missed You. How Was Florida?" I Asked.

"Florida Was Good. But I Missed You Two. You Guys Are All I Got", She Said.

"We're A Family. Always And Forever Diana", I Said.

"Well I Know You Have Other Guests, So I'll Be Over Here By The Food", Diana Said.

"Ok, Muahh", I Planted A Kiss On Her Cheek.

The Party Was Going Very Well. Stef Was Having A Great Time. There Was Lots Of Food, Dancing, Even Kev Tried

To Sing Happy Birthday To Stef. It Was A Great Time. I Seen Stef Walking Towards The Stage To Make An Announcement.

"May I Have Everyone's Attention Please? I'd Like To Make An Announcement", Stef Said.

Everyone Stopped What They Were Doing And Focused Their Attention On My Baby. He Surely Could Command Attention.

"I'd Like To Thank All Of You For Coming Out Tonight. It's Truly An Honor To Have So Many Great People Around You. I'd Like To Thank My Wonderful Girlfriend, Aaliyah For Putting Everything Together. Baby, You're The Best And I'm Reimbursing You For All Of This", He Stated.

Everyone Clapped And Looked At Me, Waiting For My Response.

"Yeah, We'll See Cheapness", I Replied.