11: Now You Know

Ryan's Turn:

There Was A Gapping Hole In Kenny's Chest Once I Finished. I Quickly Ran To Stef, Who Was Damn Near Death.

"Stef, You Have To Breathe. Don't Speak, Let Me Get Something To Wrap You Up With".

I Ran To The Office Where Kenny Kept All Of His First Aid Stuff. I Quickly Grabbed The Toughest Gauze Tape And Wrapped Stef With It.

"It Look Like He Missed Your Jugular, So You Should Be Fine".

I Hoisted Him Off The Floor, Propping Him Up. He Seemed To Be Doing Better. I Ran To Liyah, Who Was Still Unconscious. I Wrapped Her Head Wound And Propped Her Up Next To Stefan.

While Kenny "Thought" I Was Dead, I Contacted The Police, Kev, And Flex. After Kenny Tried To Kill Me In High School, I Became Really Close With The Police Force. I Wore Wires Everywhere I Went. With The Press Of A Button, I Could Summon The Officers. When Kenny Tried To Suffocate Me, I Fell, Turning The Button Off. After He Killed Angel, I Quickly Turned It Back On, Summoning Rescue.

I Never Used The Button Before, Because I Thought I Deserved The Bad Shit That Was Happening, Not To Mention Kenny Had Connects With Law Enforcement. But, I Couldn't Take It Anymore.

I Ran To Liyah And Stef To Let Them Know Help Was On The Way. They Were Both Unconscious, But I Thought It Was Worth The Effort Anyhow.

The Police Arrived Within 10 Minutes And Took Everyone To The Hospital. Angel's Body Was Recovered And Taken By The Coroner. It Was The Saddest To See. Her Brother Worked For The Lead Coroner, In Which They Called Him To The Scene. He Broke Down.

There Was Nothing I Could Do.

Kenny Took Lives, And Now We'd Have To Live With The Memory, Forever.