2: It All Ends Here

Stefan's Turn:

I Awoke At 8:35am With The Sound Of Thunder And Lightning. Last Night Was Definitely The Best Birthday Any Guy Could Wish For. Aaliyah Lay Right At My Side Sleeping With Such Care And Comfortability.

Phone Rings...

"Fuck With Us

And Yeah We Tweakin' Hoe

Tweakin' Hoe"

I Quickly Answered It So I Wouldn't Disturb Aaliyah.

Of Course It Was Kev Wanting To Know The Details About Last Night, But I Wasn't In The Mood For Sharing.

"What Up Big Stef!!" Kev Yelled.

"Haha, What Up Kev?", I Responded.

"I Know You And Aaliyah Got It In Last Night, But How About We Got Out For Drinks Later On?"

Drinks Actually Sounded Good. Aaliyah Would Be Out With Ryan And The Girls, So It Wouldn't Hurt To Catch Up With The Fellas.

"Most Def Kev. Meet Me Here Around 9", I Responded.

"No Doubt Stef. One".

I Hung Up And Made My Way Out Of Bed Without Waking Aaliyah. I Hopped In The Shower, Threw Some Sweats And A T-Shirt On, And Headed Down To Make Breakfast.

"Morning Stef", She Said Sweetly.

"Morning Baby Girl. I Made Pancakes, Bacon, And Eggs, So If You're Hungry, You Can Eat That Or I'm Always On The Menu", I Said With A Smirk.

She Flashed Those Beautiful Teeth As She Threw Her Head Back In Laughter.

"Boy, When Aren't You On The Menu, With Yo Ol' Saw Dust Head Ass, Tippy Tow Tippy Tay Head Ass", She Said Laughing.

"Haha, Girl You Ain't Funny, With Yo Ol' Aerosmith Lookin Ass, I Pitty The Fool Head Ass Girl".

We Both Bust Out In Laughter As We Ate Breakfast And Finished Flaming Each Other. By The End Of Breakfast, I Had A Stomachache From Laughing. She Was Actually Funny, Borderline Hilarious.

"Hey Babe, I'mma Go Shower And Get Ready To Meet With Ryan And The Girls".

"Ok Bae. I'm Going Out With Kev And The Guys Around 9, So I'll Pick You Up When I Leave The Club.

"Don't Act Up At That Club Stef", She Said Warningly.

"Not Ever Would I Jeopardize Us Girl", I Said.

"Good, Lobster Shack Smellin Ass Boy", She Said Laughing Again.

"Girl Bye", I Said Laughing.