10: What It Comes To

Ryan's Turn:

I Left Liyah And Them Back At My House. I Couldn't Tell Anyone Where I Was Going, Otherwise He'd Find Out. I Drove To The Trap Block, Or Shady Block And Walked Into The Only Remaining House. It Was Cold, Dark, And Damp. It Looked Like Some Shit You'd See On Texas Chainsaw Or Something.

I Entered The Basement, Where I Knew I'd Find Him At. I Couldn't Believe That He Had Set The Entire Place Up Like He Was The Godfather Or Something. It Looked Like A Torture Chamber To Be Honest.

"What The Fuck Do You Want And Why Do You Keep Blowin My Phone Up"?

I Seen Smoke Rise From The Big, Brown Desk Chair That Was Turned Around. He Gently Placed The Cigar Down On The Ashtray, And Rose Up.

He Stood 6"3, Dark Cinnamon Complexion, Low Cut Waves, Full Goatee, And Mustache. He Was Somewhat Built, Which Kinda Made Me Question Why I Had Just Got Buck With Him.

"Who The Fuck Are You Talkin To Ryan? I'll Slit Yo Muthafuckin Throat If You Ever Talk To Me Like That Again".

He Instantly Grabbed My Throat, Slamming Me Into The Wall. I Couldn't Breathe, So I Kicked And Struggled Against Him, But It Was No Use.

"Yeah, All That Fuckin Mouth Got You Caught Up".

He Dropped Me, And I Came Crashing Down To The Floor, Injuring My Left Ankle.

"I Know You Told Stef. I Heard All Of The Conversation. You Run Ya Mouth Too Fuckin Much. And I Bet, Them Niggas Know Where You At Now. Hmm. That's Ok Though. I'm Sick Of Hiding, I Want Them To Know Who The Fuck I Am. I'm Glad You Fucked Up Ryan. Because Now, I Get To Fuck You Up".

I Don't Remember Shit. I Blacked Out, And Woke Up To Find Myself, Liyah, Angel, And Even Stef Chained Together In A Square. I Saw The Tears In Liyah's Eyes, And I Instantly Felt Bad. I Dragged My Best Friend Into This Bullshit, And Now I'd Have To Risk Endangering Her Life Further.

"What Happened Liyah"?

"Stef And The Dude Ended Up Fighting After We Found Out Where You Were. The Funny Thing Is, We Couldn't See His Face. Everything Happened So Fast".

The Door To The Holding Room Swung Open, And I Felt Liyah's Hands Grip The Chain.

"Well Well Well. You Bitches Look Like Matted Squirrels All Huddled Up. It's Actually Kinda Cute", He Laughed.

"Who Tf Are You?!" Stef Yelled.

The Guy Stepped Closer To Us, Pulling Off A Mask, Revealing His Identity.

"You Mean To Tell Me, You Don't Recognize Me?"

Liyah's Mouth Dropped And Stef's Pupils Shot Out Of His Skull.

"Kenny! You Bitch Ass Nigga!" Stef Shouted.

"Haha Well, At Least Now We're All Together. I Can Finally Tell My Story. Y'all Relax A While, This Should Be A Minute", He Said With A Smirk.