3: That Shit

Stefan's Turn:

After Aaliyah Left, I Realized That She Had Left Her Phone, So I Knew She'd Be Back For It.

I Heard A Knocking At The Door, And Walked To Open It. Sure Enough It Was Aaliyah Demanding Her Phone Immediately, Before My "Stupid Ass Tendancies" Rubbed Off On It.

"Aaliyah, Please Just Come In. Just Listen To Me", I Asked Kindly.

"Hurry The Fuck Up. I Got Other People To Fuck Too Now", She Said.

Even Though She Said That Out Of Spite, Something Told Me That She Was Serious.

"Don't Play With Me Aaliyah. Look, I Swear I Didn't Do Anything", I Said.

"Stefan, Shut Up. I Need An Answer. You Said You Woke Up With A Woman On The Side Of You, Who Was It?" She Asked.

"I Don't Know. I Didn't Know What The Fuck Was Going On. I Went To The Bathroom To Throw Up, And When I Came Back She Was Gone. I Don't Even Know How I Got Back Home Last Night, Let Alone How Somebody Else Got In My Bed. When I Seen You Called, I Tried Calling Back, But Your Phone Sent Me Straight To Voicemail", I Said.

"Sounds Like Bullshit To Me. On That Note, I'll Take My Phone, And You Have A Nice Life", She Said.

After She Snatched Her Phone Out Of My Hand, I Watched Her Leave And Get Into Her Car, And I Knew That She'd Never Come Back. I Died Inside.

My Baby Was Gone.