1: From Here On Out

Stefan's Turn...

We Ended Up Sleep On The Bathroom Floor. Now Ain't That Some Shit. Luckily, I Had Already Set An Alarm On My Phone For 4:30, So I Could Get Home And Get Ready For The Party Tonight.

Alarm Goes Off...

"Good Lovin

Feels So Numb

Ride Me Till I'm Bout To Cum

I See You Are Bout To Cli

Max So Oh Girl

Don't Be Shy"...

"Bae, Tell PARTYNEXTDOOR You'll Call Him Back", She Said Jokingly.

"Haha, Well Hello There Sleepyhead", I Said While Kissing Her Forehead.

I Loved Seeing Aaliyah Wake Up. She Had Such Great Natural Beauty, And I Loved That Most About Her. Her Entire Persona Was Naturally Beautiful. My Baby, My Baby.

"You Know It's 4:34, And The Party Starts At 8:00 Right?" I Asked.

Her Eyes Shot Out Of Her Skull. She Almost Looked Ghostly, As She Sprung Up From The Floor And Started Searching For Her Clothes.

"Damn Bae, Why You Didn't Wake Me Up An Hour Ago?" She Asked.

"Well, We Did Just Have Sex Like A Bunch Of Rabbits, So I'm Surprised You're Even Up Right Now", I Said.

She Stumbled Over My Feet, Her Feet, And Some Other Objects Before Finding Her Clothes. It Was Hilarious, Watching Her Struggle To Find All Of Her Clothes. She Was Done Getting Dressed, Before I Found Something That She Forgot.

"Missing Something?" I Asked, While Holding Her Teal, Lace Panties In My Hand.

"Oh Shit! No Wonder Why I Felt A Draft Down There", She Said.

"Well Just Go Finish What You Gotta Do, And I'll Go Get Ready To Be Surprised", I Said Sarcastically.

She Punched Me Lightly, Before Planting One Of Those Juicy Kisses On Me. She Stared Into My Eyes For A Minute Before Retracting.

"Alright Bae, I'mma Go Now. I Love You", I Told Her.

"I Love You Too Bae", She Said.

After Another Set Of Kisses And Stares, I Found Myself Heading Towards The Back Door Past The Bathroom, Where Everything Went Down. I Made It Outside To My Bentley, And Hopped In. It Was Rare To See A Young Dude Like Me, Pushing A Whip Like This. It Was A Gift From Pops, Before He Passed. He Hit The Lottery, Awarding Him 300 Million And Some Change.

We Paid For His Funeral, Got A Nice, Small House For Me And Moms, Donated To Several Charities, And Put Some Away For A Rainy Day, With 150 Million Left To Spare. We Were Definitely Blessed.

I Drove Home In Silence, Thinking About Aaliyah Riding Me A Couple Hours Ago. I Just Couldn't Get The Visual Out Of My Head. Oooooweeee!!

I Pulled Up To My House, And Hopped Out Quickly. I Noticed Something Unusual. My Door Was Slightly Open, Barely Noticeable, But When You're Used To Living Alone, You Notice Shit Like That.

I Pulled My 9mm Out Of The Trunk, And Proceeded To My House. I Quickly Entered, Checking Around Every Corner, Like I Was On CSI Or Something. I Seen A Person Sitting At My Kitchen Table With A Big Ass Bowl Of Fruit Loops, And A Black Hoodie.

"Kevin?" I Asked Cautiously.

Kevin Was My Best Friend Since Birth. Both Of Our Moms Had Been Best Friends Since High School. They Did Everything Alike, Even Got Pregnant On The Same Day. Kevin Was Like My Older Brother, Seeing That He Was More Knowledgable Than Me, Although We Were The Same Age.

He Was About 6"1, Black As Hell, Curly Hair, Buff, Green Eyes, And On Occasion, He Favored Omarion. Yeah, We Were Definitely The Pretty Boys Of Atlanta.

"What's Up Stef?" He Asked Enthusiastically.

"Bro, Why You Didn't Tell Me You Was Coming Over? I Almost Unloaded On Yo Ass With This Gun", I Said, Pointing To My 9mm.

"Now You Know, I'm The Only One With A Key, Besides Aaliyah. I Didn't Think You'd Be Back This Early, Since It's Yo Birthday. I Thought You'd Be Getting Some Lovin", He Said With A Smirk.

"Man Whatever. I Did Get Some Lovin, But That Don't Mean You Show Up Unannounced", I Stated, Snatching The Box Of Fruit Loops And Pouring Me Some.

"When You Gave Me The Key To This House, Unannounced Went Out The Door, Ok?" He Stated.

"Blah Blah Blah. You Ready For My Party Tonight?" I Asked.

"The Big Bang Is About To Be Live. I Bet Aaliyah Planned It Too. She Always Doing Shit For You. She Need To Come Home With Me, And Stop Slumming With You", He Said.

"You Betta Watch Yo Mouth Bruh. I Appreciate All That She Does For Me. And By The Way, She Did Plan It, Which Means I Could Always Put The Word In Her Ear To Take Yo Bama, Slow-Roasted Lookin Ass Off The List", I Said Laughing.

"Man, Whatever! Anyways, Let's Get Fresh Son! I Know Her Fine Ass Friend Ryan Gone Be There. Damn!!!" He Screamed.

"Haha! Let's Do It!"

I Said.

Kevin Got Up From The Table To Go Get Ready. As Usual, His Ass Took A Shower Here, Stole My Clothes, And Came Downstairs Within An Hour.

"Damn Kev! It's 7'o Clock! I Gotta Get Ready Too", I Exclaimed.

"My Bad Stef, I Told You I Gotta Look Fresh For Ryan", He Stated.

He Came Downstairs With My Favorite Leather Shirt, Levi's, And My KD's. Dude Had Really Lost It!

"Bruh, Take My Shit Off! I Got Yo Fit In The Guest Room", I Said.

"But This Fit Is Fresh Son! Ryan Gone Throw Her Panties At Me When She See Me In This", He Said With Confidence.

"Alright Man! But One Stain, One Rip, One Tear, Anything Like That, I'm Cappin Yo Ass", I Warned.

After Arguing With Kev, I Went Upstairs To Take A Quick 10 Minute Shower.

It Was 7:25 When I Got Out.

"FUCK!!! Aaliyah Gone Kill Me", I Screamed.

I Quickly Slid Into My Custom Fitted, All White Suit, Some Ray Bands, With My Diamond Stud. For The Shoes, I Slid On My All Black, Diamond Studded Combats Boots, And Rushed Downstairs.

"You Look Fresh To Def Son! Aaliyah Better Put In Work Tonight", He Said Smiling.

"Thanks Kev! Ryan Better Watch Out! Playa Playa Is Coming Her Way", I Told Him.

We Both Laughed And Headed To The Bentley! We Were Definitely Riding In Style Tonight!