10: What It Comes To

Ryan's Turn:

Aaliyah Showed Up Damn Near 15 Minutes Late With Stef And Angel. Fuck! I Told Her Ass To Tell No One.

"Ryan I Know What You Said, But Some Shit Just Came Out That I Think Could Put Things Into Perspective".

"Like What Liyah?"

"The Video Was Filmed When Stef Was Passed Out, And Angel Had Already Gone Home. That Would Mean Someone Framed The Both Of Them. According To Your Story, That Someone Was Kev".

I Had Honestly Fucked Up. Liyah Thought She Had Pieced The Whole Story Together, But Really She Didn't.

"Liyah, What I Told You Was Bullshit. Kev Had Nothing To Do With It".

"What Do You Mean", Stef Asked.

"Back In High School, Kev And I Dated. I Never Told Anyone, Because I Was Dating Someone Else At The Same Time. It's Not My Proudest Moment, But That's What Happened. Kev Technically Stole Me Away From The Other Guy, But I Was Determined To Not Let Him Find Out. About A Year Into Kev And I's Relationship, The Other Guy Found Out. He Threatened To Kill Me, But I Ended Up Compromising. I Promised Him That I'd Stay Away From Kev And Pretend Not To Care For Him, And He'd Let Him Live. I Loved Kev, So It Seemed Better Than Having Him Killed Because I Couldn't Be Honest With The Two Guys I Was Dating. Kev Never Even Knew I Was Dating Somebody Else. Kev's An Honest Guy. He'd Never Set You Up Stef".

Their Mouths Were Damn Near Reaching The Concrete. I Basically Knew Who Set Stef Up, But I Couldn't Say. My Life Would Be Taken Away. I Gave Them All The Information I Could, So Hopefully They Were Smart Enough To Figure It Out.