1: From Here On Out

Aaliyah's Turn...

"Let Me Put Your Mind To Rest

I'm Nothing Like That Other Guy

I'mma Put Yo Ass To Bed

Just Call Me Yo Lullaby

Believe It

Girl I'll Be Yo Quarterback

Receive It"....

August Alsina Played In The Background As I Finished The Last Bit Of My Decorations. I Was Setting Up For My Baby Stefan's Birthday, At His Favorite Restaurant, J. Alexander's. I Managed To Rent Out The Entire Place For 6 Hours And Under $5000. Yeah, I Didn't Mind Splurging On My Baby.

The Theme Was "Love In A Time Of Uncertainty". It Was Named After His Poem, Which Won Him The Poetry Competition In Los Angeles. He Was Awarded 200,000 Dollars And A Free Trip To Fiji For A Whole Weekend. Yasss Hunty! My Baby Was Definitely Well-Deserving Of His Winnings, And I'd Soon Join Him In Celebration.

*Telephone Rings*

"Cause All Of Me

Loves All Of You

Love Your Curves

And All Your Edges

All Your Perfect

Imperfections"...

I Tried My Best To Answer My Phone Before It Sent Stefan To Voicemail. It Was Hard Getting From One Side Of The Room To The Other.

"Hey Baby, Wyd?" He Asked Me.

I Almost Gave Away The Surprise, But I Quickly Recovered.

"I'm Getting Ready To Go To The Mall", I Lied.

"Ummm, Are You Lying To Me Babe?", He Asked Sneakily.

Damn. He Caught Me. I Was Never A Good Liar, And He Always Managed To Find Me Out. However, I Decided To Play It Cool.

"Of Course Not Baby", I Replied.

"Then Why Am I Looking At That Ass From Behind, Standing Next To Balloons, Streamers, And Posters Of Me?" He Asked.

I Turned Around In Pure Horror. He Started Laughing Hysterically, While I Rocked The Look Of Embarrassment.

I Ran And Leaped Into His Arms, While He Planted Several Kisses All Over My Cheek.

"You Know You Can't Lie For Shit Baby", He Stated.

"I Know I Can't. But I Wanted To Surprise You", I Stated Sadly.

"I Know You Did Baby. How About This, If You Give Me A Little Loving, I'll Pretend That I Never Knew. It's Really A Win-Win Situation", He Said With A Smirk.

"You Just Want My Vagina, That's All", I Stated.

He Started Laughing And Led Me To The Back Room.

He Unbuttoned My Blue Jean Button Up, And Reached For My Pharaoh Leggings. All Of This Was Done In Between Kisses Here And There, Only Making Me Crave Him Even More. Before I Knew It, I Was Standing In Spiked Combat Boots, And Nothing Else.

"Lord Jesus, You're A Sight For Sore Eyes", He Said.

I Stood At 5"6, Somewhat Heavy, Cinnamon Skin, Jet Black, Curly Hair That Reached Below My Bra, And Stef Would Always Tell Me I Looked Like Keke Wyatt.

"Alright, It's My Turn To Strip You", I Stated.

I Slowly Reached For His Gucci T-Shirt, And Flung It Across The Room. He Held My Hands, As He Removed His Levi's, To Reveal The Object Of Desire. Now, He Stood Before Me With Nothing But The Taxis On, Looking Good Enough To Eat.

He Stood At 6"1, Caramel Skin, Low Waves, And Somewhat Built. He Looked A Little Bit Like Columbus Short, Which Is Why I Always Loved Staring At Him.

"No Underwear Baby?" I Asked.

"No, I Knew What I Was Coming To Do", He Stated Confidently.

He Hoisted Me Up On The Sink, Making The Girls Bounce. He Grabbed Both Of My Legs And Split Them Into A V. I Felt His Warm Tongue Circle Around My Right Nipple, As He Caressed The Left. He Took Two Fingers And Placed Them Into His Mouth. Once Removing Them, He Grazed My Clit, Sending A Cold Chill Throughout My Body. I Jerked Back With Pleasure.

"Slow Down Ma, It Didn't Get Good Yet," He Said With A Smirk.

He Began Making Circular Motions On My Clit As I Let Out Moans Left And Right. He Took One Fingered And Entered Me, Then Two. I Damn Near Was The Exorcist The Way My Eyes Rolled Back.

"Fuck That Feels So Good", I Moaned.

After Teasing My Pearls, He Placed The Same Two Fingers In His Mouth.

"Water And Sweetness", He Said.

Before He Slowly Entered Me, He Placed The Condom On, And Grazed My Clit With His Penis. He Made Slow Circles Going In And Out, Making Me Cum In 2 Minutes. But, I Wasn't Tapping Out. I Wanted More And More And More!

I Slid Off The Sink And Pushed Him To The Ground. Yeah, I Was A Little Hostile, But He Liked When I Took Control.

"Lay That Ass Back Down", I Demanded.

I Got On Top Of Him, But

Only Half Way. I Managed To Still Be In Mid Air, While Riding Stef Like I Was On The Viper At Six Flags. I Felt Him Stiffen Up, Signaling He Was Ready To Cum. But I Wasn't Going For None Of That. I Quickly Got Up And Rode His Face. He Always Liked That.

"Oh Shit! Fuck Yes Stef", I Screamed.

His Tongue Moved In And Out At A Rapid Pace, Making Me Weak With Pleasure. I Felt Me Cumming, And So Did He. He Quickly Grabbed Me And Put Me Back On His Lap. I Guess We Were Gonna Tap Out Together.

"You Ready Bae", He Moaned.

"Yeah, Bae, Just Let Me Cum Please", I Pleaded.

Within 30 Seconds, I Came All Over Him, And He All In The Condom.

I Collapsed On His Chest, As He Massaged My Back.

"Damn Girl, I Guess You Missed Me Huh?", He Asked.

"Hell Yeah, I Missed You", I Stated.

Before I Knew It, We Had Fallen Asleep On The Bathroom Floor.