4: After

Kev's Turn:

I Hadn't Seen Or Heard From Stef In 4 Weeks. He Wasn't At Home, Nor Was His Phone On. Where The Fuck Was This Dude!? I Phoned Flex And Kenneth To Try And Figure Out What Was Going On.

"Yo Flex, You Seen Stef?" I Asked.

"Nope, I Was Gonna Ask You The Same Shit. He Been M.I.A. For The Last Month".

"Alright Man, Stay Up. One", I Said Before Hanging Up.

I Called Kenneth Directly Afterwards. Maybe He Knew. Whenever Stef And I Weren't On Good Terms Or If Shit Got Serious When I Wasn't Around, Kenneth Was Always Second To Know The Jist, Sometimes First.

"Kenny, You Seen Stef?"

"I Called Him, But No Answer For Weeks. I Mean, His Voicemail Is My New Best Friend And Shit. I've Talked To Voicemail Stef, But The Actual Stef", He Said.

"Thanks Dumbass", I Responded.

No One Knew Where The Hell He Was. I Decided To Phone Aaliyah. I Knew For A Fact She Knew.

"Aaliyah, Hey Do You Know Where Ya Man At?" I Asked.

"Is That Some Type Of Trick Question Or Something? We Broke Up. He's Not My Concern Anymore. Try The Bitch He Fucked", She Said Before Hanging Up.

Damn. They Broke Up!? No Wonder Why That Nigga Went M.I.A. Wait A Minute, He Cheated On Her?? Who Would Ever Cheat On Aaliyah?? I Had To Find Him, Pronto.